Paid Members Scratch Posted October 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted October 26, 2025 (edited) Stacey Solomon, Joe Swash and their kids getting into our lift at Heathrow yesterday. Stacey was strikingly attractive, Joe was very polite and their kids were very well behaved. Edited October 26, 2025 by Scratch Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted October 26, 2025 Members Posted October 26, 2025 36 minutes ago, Scratch said: Stacey was strikingly attractive I think she's absolutely lovely. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted October 27, 2025 Members Posted October 27, 2025 (edited) On 6/22/2018 at 9:20 PM, Porkchopcash said: Saw Nigel from the legendary Come Dine with Me episode which was from Preston, the best ever episode. He is from Blackpool, i spotted him eating a Twister ice lolly all suited and booted heading into sone dodgy Madam Tousards in Blackpool. On 6/23/2018 at 10:26 AM, wordsfromlee said: She didn't commit suicide. She died from organ failure due to her alcoholism. On 6/23/2018 at 11:38 AM, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: That's fine then. Play it on a loop. I'm so sorry to quote such old posts, but I sometimes read old threads while on the loo at work (or home, just to happen to be in the office) and that reply from @Lion_of_the_Midlands has absolutely buckled me. I'm stifling my laughs so much at the moment. Edit: apologies, missed a post from someone saying why couldn't they find the episode. Edited October 27, 2025 by SuperBacon Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted November 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2025 Forum favourite David Baddiel being interviewed in a local cafe I was walking past. Quote
Paid Members DCW Posted November 6, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 6, 2025 Was at my partners friends 40th the other weekend and Aiden Gillen was at it. He did not particpate in the macarena. I didn't ask him about The Wire because I'd about 7 pints on me and didn't want to annoy him. Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted November 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 7, 2025 Tinie Tempah on the Hammersmith and City line between Kings Cross and Liverpool Street about 20 mins ago. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted November 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 7, 2025 It's his birthday today. Was he wearing a party hat? Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted November 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 7, 2025 30 minutes ago, gmoney said: It's his birthday today. Was he wearing a party hat? Nope, shades. On the Underground. Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted November 8, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted November 8, 2025 Paula Frances, who played Rod Corkhill’s wife in Brookside in the early 90s, having her tea right now, just over there. My missus asked where I knew her from… and why I knew her real name. If anyone needs a caterer, venue and registrar for next August I think I’ll have some going spare by the morning. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted November 22, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted November 22, 2025 Peter Bradshaw from off of the Guardian film reviews, having lunch in the same place as us in York. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted December 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2025 Few days back I was in a gym in Bracknell with my mate when former boxer Johnny Nelson approached us to ask where the sauna was. He’s still a unit. And a leader of the dull men’s club, train enthusiast Geoff Marshall at my local train station. A lovely guy who stopped for a long chat with me after I asked for a photo. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted December 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2025 Seemed to have seen a load of celebrities recently. Timothy Spall and his wife having an Ice Cream in a Parlour in Cardiff Bay. Ex Wales Footballer Robert Earnshaw on a train to Manchester. White Lotus actor Will Sharpe having a cigarette outside a hotel in Cardiff. Paul Whitehouse waiting for a train to London Paddington. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted December 12, 2025 Posted December 12, 2025 Sitting at the table next to Cliff Parisi in Wetherspoons Saffron Walden at lunchtime today. Quote
organizedkaos Posted December 12, 2025 Posted December 12, 2025 The Temeraire! Myself and other occasional ukffer @Ulf ist Gut spent many a sixth form free period there back in the day (and some evenings, although it was the roughest of the pubs in Walden that you could get a pint without ID / looking a child) Never saw anyone particularly famous Quote
Ulf ist Gut Posted December 12, 2025 Posted December 12, 2025 Ahh the Tem - I worked there during the summer a couple of times as well when back from uni. Aside from the usual fights and chundering next to the bar, the moment that stands out in particular was the time a guy who was absoutely smashed dropped both his trousers and pants in the middle of the bar and, after being escorted outside, contunued to stand outside the pub with his trousers around his ankles and his arms in the air until the police arrived. Good times. I don't think I saw anyone famous there, although I do remember seeing something in one of the local papers years ago about someone from either Motorhead or Iron Maiden (possibly both at different times) paying it a visit so I wouldn't rule out a Jericho appearance there at some point. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.