Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 28 Awards Moderator Posted April 28 Natasia Demetriou and Ellie White, chatting as they walked through Tottenham Court Road station. Which I think now gives us a near clean sweep of Stath Lets Flats core cast members. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 8 Paid Members Posted May 8 Billy Mitchell’s bitch Walter Day outside Sainsbury’s on Deansgate in Manchester. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 9 Paid Members Posted May 9 Election analysis expert John Curtice, looking like he's sick of elections at Euston station. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted May 9 Paid Members Posted May 9 I've met him a couple of times at events and he's always been a complete curmudgeon who seemed irritated when people asked him questions about elections. Fair enough, but these were briefings where he was the main guest, booked specifically to answer questions about elections. Quote
Cannibal Man Posted May 9 Posted May 9 if I ever see John Curtice in person i've got this big plan to tell him he was great as Clarence Boddicker Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 14 Awards Moderator Posted May 14 Richard Kind, at the bar during the interval of the Dog Day Afternoon play in New York. There’s no mistaking that voice, turned around and there he was! Doubly unexpected as last I heard he was starring in The Producers in London. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 14 Moderators Posted May 14 I think this is the only time I've been seriously jealous of a post on here (except Richie Freebird's big win of course). Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 14 Paid Members Posted May 14 6 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Richard Kind, at the bar during the interval of the Dog Day Afternoon play in New York. There’s no mistaking that voice, turned around and there he was! Doubly unexpected as last I heard he was starring in The Producers in London. He was only doing a short run in the Producers while the other guy took a break Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 15 Awards Moderator Posted May 15 Me again. Walked past Tom Hanks on Fifth Avenue. He was wearing some cool round sunglasses and a baseball cap as part of his casual outfit, but was still very clearly Tom Hanks. Got a proper starstruck feeling from that one! Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 16 Paid Members Posted May 16 The friend I went to see Professor Elemental et al with last night is going to her friend's wedding reception tonight in Chorlton, and Mark Kermode is going to be there as one of the people at the wedding is in his skiffle band. I know how chinny reckon this sounds, and apologise for the vagueness of the post, especially if this is in breach of the rules. Quote
King Coconut Posted May 16 Posted May 16 58 minutes ago, Jazzy G said: I know how chinny reckon this sounds The post before is Tom Hanks. I think you're safe. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 16 Paid Members Posted May 16 5 hours ago, Jazzy G said: The friend I went to see Professor Elemental et al with last night is going to her friend's wedding reception tonight in Chorlton, and Mark Kermode is going to be there as one of the people at the wedding is in his skiffle band. I know how chinny reckon this sounds, and apologise for the vagueness of the post, especially if this is in breach of the rules. I think he may live in Manchester as I saw him at the Bryan Adams concert here last year. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted May 18 Paid Members Posted May 18 Mark Kermodes breath fucking hums apparently. Would appreciate if anybody could confirm as it's all I can think about when I see him pop up now. Thanks. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.