Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 4, 2018 Author Paid Members Posted November 4, 2018 22 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said: I just made eye contact with a dishevelled looking David Thewlis. Does David Thewlis ever not look dishevelled? Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted December 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2018 On Saturday - Antoine de Caunes at a Pro Wrestling EVE show at Resistance Gallery. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 13, 2018 Moderators Posted December 13, 2018 Seriously? That could be a thread winner. Did you bother him? I would have. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted December 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2018 He's in the UK at the moment making a Brexit documentary. I wonder if this was part of that, or if he just likes a bit of grappling. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted December 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2018 Yeah, he was with a film crew, presumably as part of his Brexit thing. He got in the ring and danced about at the end of one of the matches. He was stood for most of the show not very far from me, but there wasn't really the opportunity for anything more than the bare minimum of bothering. Merely being in the great man's presence was the highlight of my weekend. A friend working the show did say he managed to have quite a decent chat with him about old French wrestling, though Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted December 23, 2018 Posted December 23, 2018 Got passed by former Liverpool manager Roy Evans in work on Friday evening, he was going down the escalator on the floor I work on as I was tidying the wall next to it, then got passed by Neil Fitzmaurice aka RayVon from Phoenix Nights in town yesterday afternoon Quote
Paid Members Maverick Posted December 24, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 24, 2018 2 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said: Got passed by former Liverpool manager Roy Evans in work on Friday evening, he was going down the escalator on the floor I work on as I was tidying the wall next to it, then got passed by Neil Fitzmaurice aka RayVon from Phoenix Nights in town yesterday afternoon Jeff, as in Jeff? Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted December 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2018 Formula One's Christian Horner aggressively picking up reduced price Christmas meat at Marks and Spencer's in the centre of Swindon. He snatched the last walnut and pork stuffing off the poor shopping assistant the second she put the sticker on. Was like watching Gollum grab the ring. Quote
Otto Dem Wanz Posted December 31, 2018 Posted December 31, 2018 On 12/24/2018 at 1:49 AM, Maverick said: Jeff, as in Jeff? Jeff! Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 16, 2019 Author Paid Members Posted February 16, 2019 Mani, with either a very attractive younger wife or his daughter, and either his two kids or grandkids, picking said kids up from football practice at my eldest daughter's school. He looked very old and bald and was wearing a Spike Island t-shirt. Wearing his own merch, he should be in wrestling. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted February 16, 2019 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2019 Some bottom of the barrel shit here but I saw the bass player of the Darkness in my local small Sainsburys yesterday. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted February 16, 2019 Posted February 16, 2019 8 minutes ago, johnnyboy said: On the tills? Yeah, well laugh all you want but when those December royalty cheques roll in I'll be willing to bet that Gus will be seeing him book a pretty sweet Northern Soul weekend at Prestatyn Pontins. Quote
bobby dazzler Posted February 16, 2019 Posted February 16, 2019 (edited) 1 hour ago, Bellenda Carlisle said: Some bottom of the barrel shit here but I saw the bass player of the Darkness in my local small Sainsburys yesterday. That'll be Frankie Poullain, who is a wonderful chap. The Darkness lads are currently making album number 7 believe it or not. I love 'em. If you only remember them from that first album I encourage you to check out some of the newer stuff. Edited February 16, 2019 by bobby dazzler Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted February 16, 2019 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2019 No, you're alright. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted February 16, 2019 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2019 Love The Darkness. Good old fashioned glam rock, and none of this “yo yo yo momma yo yo” shite. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.