Porkchopcash Posted June 22, 2018 Posted June 22, 2018 Saw Nigel from the legendary Come Dine with Me episode which was from Preston, the best ever episode. He is from Blackpool, i spotted him eating a Twister ice lolly all suited and booted heading into sone dodgy Madam Tousards in Blackpool. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted June 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted June 23, 2018 4 hours ago, Porkchopcash said: Saw Nigel from the legendary Come Dine with Me episode which was from Preston, the best ever episode. He is from Blackpool, i spotted him eating a Twister ice lolly all suited and booted heading into sone dodgy Madam Tousards in Blackpool. I have trawled the internet for these episodes with no joy. True classic. Quote
Porkchopcash Posted June 23, 2018 Posted June 23, 2018 The woman from there commited suicide so i imagine ch4 will not show it again. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted June 23, 2018 Posted June 23, 2018 5 hours ago, Porkchopcash said: The woman from there commited suicide so i imagine ch4 will not show it again. She didn't commit suicide. She died from organ failure due to her alcoholism. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted June 23, 2018 1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said: She didn't commit suicide. She died from organ failure due to her alcoholism. That's fine then. Play it on a loop. Quote
Porkchopcash Posted June 23, 2018 Posted June 23, 2018 Was reported in the paper as a suicide. Paper probably dramatising it. Bernard was a top bloke, lost it when Nigel was getting all the attention at his Caribbean night. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted June 25, 2018 Paid Members Posted June 25, 2018 (edited) I was in a McDonald's in Benidorm on a stag weekend at 4am last week and spotted ex-Newcastle and Bolton midfielder, Kevin Nolan, tucking in. Edited June 25, 2018 by garynysmon Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted June 25, 2018 Paid Members Posted June 25, 2018 (edited) Alastair Campbell at Lupita by Embankment on Saturday after the pro-EU march. I had just finished eating copious amounts of quesadillas with the other half as Alastair walked in wearing a fetching pink shirt. Plainly thinking about overturning the referendum result and whether he wanted an avocado side salad or spicy rice. Edited June 25, 2018 by Gus Mears Quote
Harry Wiseau Posted June 25, 2018 Posted June 25, 2018 4 minutes ago, Gus Mears said: Alistair Campbell at Lupita by Embankment on Saturday after the pro-EU march. from UB40? Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted June 25, 2018 Paid Members Posted June 25, 2018 (edited) No, the New Labour one. I just spelled the name incorrectly. Edited June 25, 2018 by Gus Mears Quote
Harry Wiseau Posted June 25, 2018 Posted June 25, 2018 you're safer with him, the UB40 one is a horrible man. Quote
Fog Dude Posted June 25, 2018 Posted June 25, 2018 9 hours ago, Gus Mears said: Alastair Campbell at Lupita by Embankment on Saturday after the pro-EU march. I had just finished eating copious amounts of quesadillas with the other half as Alastair walked in wearing a fetching pink shirt. Plainly thinking about overturning the referendum result and whether he wanted an avocado side salad or spicy rice. I saw him, Peter Lilley and Jonathan Dimbleby the previous evening at Highbridge Community Hall. Since that was for a live broadcast of Radio 4's Any Questions, I don't suppose it counts as an unexpected celebrity sighting, though. Quote
The Dart Posted June 28, 2018 Posted June 28, 2018 99% sure I was sat opposite Larry Lamb on the tube last week. Can't be sure it was definitely him though. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted June 28, 2018 Awards Moderator Posted June 28, 2018 1 hour ago, The Dart said: 99% sure I was sat opposite Larry Lamb on the tube last week. Can't be sure it was definitely him though. I met Larry Lamb at work the other week. Lovely bloke. Quote
Paid Members ColinBollocks Posted June 28, 2018 Paid Members Posted June 28, 2018 Had a seat in the Starbucks on Princes Street in Edinburgh a week or two ago, only to realise Neil McCann was sitting just down from me. His youthful glow makes him look ten years younger than his 43 years. He was chatting to some lady that was the opposite of that; jealous. Also pretty sure I spotted Dylan Moran at the Filmhouse the 2nd time I watched Phantom Thread. He arrived to take his seat just before the film started and sat with his wife/daughter/mistress/pal right at the front. I initially thought I was mistaking him completely with some other scruff bag, but a quick look at his wiki reckons he lives in Edinburgh. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.