Paid Members Thunderplex Posted July 29, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 29, 2017 Andrew Lee Potts, the British Virgil. Quote
Glenryck Pilchards Posted August 19, 2017 Posted August 19, 2017 Barry from Eggheads spilt coffee on me and complained about his soggy biscuit at the Dickens Inn at Middlesbrough. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 19, 2017 Author Paid Members Posted August 19, 2017 On 29/07/2017 at 4:09 PM, Thunderplex said: Andrew Lee Potts, the British Virgil. He's had Hannah from S Club 7 and the best one in the Honeyz, he'll recover. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted August 19, 2017 Awards Moderator Posted August 19, 2017 Been up at the Edinburgh Fringe performing for a week now, so seen a fair few comedians around. Also walked past Tom Holland (the Spider-Man one) at the Grassmarket (his dad's got a show here), and tried to flyer Jeremy Hunt today. I didn't click it was him until he was walking away, otherwise I'd have given him a kick instead. Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted August 20, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 20, 2017 (edited) I spotted forgotten (for a reason) 80s band "Hue and Cry" being dicks in a CHARITY SHOP because their LP hadn't got a big price on it due to some strange number that was on it. Claimed it was a "limited edition". One with the glasses (the political one) stormed off. Edited August 20, 2017 by bAzTNM#1 Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 20, 2017 Author Paid Members Posted August 20, 2017 As far as I'm concerned that's the best story in this thread by some distance. Perhaps even better than that time chokeout had noodles with Coolio. Quote
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted August 20, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 20, 2017 7 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said: I spotted forgotten (for a reason) 80s band "Hue and Cry" being dicks in a CHARITY SHOP because their LP hadn't got a big price on it due to some strange number that was on it. Claimed it was a "limited edition". One with the glasses (the political one) stormed off. Absolutely magic. Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted August 21, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2017 (edited) Just got back from Italy where my wife is part of a busker festival/tour. One of the other bands had a lovely lady who seemed vaguely familiar. I couldn't work out why and it was a bit tricky to be sure as she was usually in sunglasses. Eventually I concluded it was that she looks a little like a friend of a friend that I only met once. Then I got home, was checking the festival site, and discovered that the reason I not-quite-recognised her is that she's done a little acting work as well. Namely: There's even a photo of me next to her. Admittedly not my best look... Edited August 21, 2017 by JNLister Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted August 21, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2017 On 8/20/2017 at 1:32 AM, bAzTNM#1 said: I spotted forgotten (for a reason) 80s band "Hue and Cry" being dicks in a CHARITY SHOP because their LP hadn't got a big price on it due to some strange number that was on it. Claimed it was a "limited edition". One with the glasses (the political one) stormed off. To be fair, they did put a lot of work into it. Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted August 24, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2017 Katie Holmes and her kid going in the car in front of us on Inkie's Scrambler at Pacific Park yesterday Quote
Pinc Posted August 24, 2017 Posted August 24, 2017 Owen Jones at a disco night in Brixton at the weekend there. Night before his new LBC show. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted August 24, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2017 Simon Rimmer stood outside his veggie resteraunt in Didsbury with his hand down the front of his jeans giving his bollocks a right good scratch. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted August 24, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2017 1 hour ago, Thunderplex said: Simon Rimmer stood outside his veggie resteraunt in Didsbury with his hand down the front of his jeans giving his bollocks a right good scratch. Genuinely pictured Chris Barrie for about 30 seconds until I worked out my mistake. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted August 24, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2017 Which would have been just as funny. Quote
Paid Members Wretch Posted August 27, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 27, 2017 (edited) Our very own @Nostalgia Nonce about a half hour ago walking down Clumber Street in Nottingham with a big fuck off box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I was gonna say hello but he was with his missus and child and I was with mine, plus I wasn't sure how'd they'd react to "this is Surf Digby from the internet". True story. Edited August 27, 2017 by Wretch Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.