Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Crap spot of the week here in Weybridge, Zoe Lucker of Footballers Wives and Stenders fame in Pizza Express.

I'm surprised I don't see more round here as we're blessed with slebs but it always just seems to be Bobby Davro all the time

  • Paid Members
Posted

Ray Shah is always down in my local supermarket on lunch. That'd be as Z-list as you can get, but still, he was a celebrity of sorts for a few weeks.

I always find myself unwillingly looking at his bulge - and he's caught me too, as do many black men I see - particularly after what Davina McCall said about him. But he either has it pulled up or tucks it under because I don't see anything remotely prominent.

 

There's a somewhat handicapable gent who looks like Bernie Lomax we see down the local Spar sometimes - and even the girls who do be in our group on lunch have noticed this - who's upright is fucking unnerving. He always wears grey tracksuit bottoms and seemingly briefless underneath, so you can actually see it bounce around and pulse halfway down his leg.

One of the girls said she’s going to take a picture next time he’s in the queue and we’re sitting down, so I’ll post that up. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Saw Jaime Murray (the actress, not Sir Andy's bro) wandering down Market Street yesterday. Nearly missed her because I was gazing at Gazelles in the window of Schuh. Very attractive even though she was wrapped up like she was in Vladivostok.

 

Probably my best celebrity spot to date, that, and that includes the time my daughter walked into Ted Robbins in the Stockport Merseyway.

Posted

Saw Mark Gatiss walking away from Grosvenor Square in front of the US Embassy yesterday during the Women's march. He clocked that he'd been spotted and gave me a wink.

Posted

Just saw the first ever WWE UK Champion Tyler Bate going up the escalator at Merry Hill. It definitely counts as a celebrity spot because my wife recognised him and she wasn't even properly watching the tournament last weekend

  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Covent Garden was awash with CELEBRITY ACTION when I was there this week. Caught a gleeful looking Carol Smiley leaving the Wasabi across the road from my office with a bag full of appetising sushi snacks.

Edited by Gus Mears

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...