gbacon85 Posted February 26, 2016 Posted February 26, 2016 And another thing - I think I see James Brown, the fella who started Loaded, most days on the tube out of Brixton heading into central. If it's not him it's his twin brother. Next time you see him, tell him you loved Get Up. Bet he'd love that. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted February 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2016 Boris gets around - my old flatmate is the spit double of Boris, something they're discussed many times randomly bumping into each other. Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2016 (edited) I cant believe I forgot this one, but Michael Barrymore used to stay at a house in the same street as me when he was doing Panto in the North East. He was staying with the lad from Sunderland who plays Granville's son in the new Open All Hours. He was buying a packet of fags and a Whisper Gold from our newsagents wearing a navy cap which can be seen on his stint in Celebrity Big Brother. I wish I said something to him, but he only lived down the road. Didnt want to commit to having to say hello to him again if our paths crossed. Fuck knows where that would have led. Didnt want to nail my colours to the good ship Barrymore, when Stuart Lubbock's Dad was picketing Sunderland Empire's production of Scrooge at the time. Last thing I wanted was my good name dragged down into tabloid filth. Edited February 26, 2016 by IANdrewDiceClay Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted February 26, 2016 Awards Moderator Posted February 26, 2016 After Gangrel and now Barrymore, I would like to commission Ian for a series of "Ian sees celebrities with food". Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 26, 2016 Moderators Posted February 26, 2016 The Mayor of London walks around without security? I'm surprised that you are both surprised that he would walk around on his own. It never occurred to me that he would do otherwise. I just can't picture it. Quote
Pinc Posted February 26, 2016 Posted February 26, 2016 The Mayor of London walks around without security? I'm surprised that you are both surprised that he would walk around on his own. It never occurred to me that he would do otherwise. I just can't picture it. That's an odd thing to be unable to picture. I thought it was mad myself, but here's the pic I snapped of him: Quote
Ladiesman345 Posted February 26, 2016 Posted February 26, 2016 That's an incident waiting to happen. Quote
Paid Members waters44 Posted February 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2016 Loads of chat about Cheggers I used to live opposite Cheggers - his next door neighbour had some trees that were blocking the sunlight into his garden so he paid someone to cut them down, because he's Cheggers Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted February 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2016 Not a celebrity as such, but a few months ago, I was in The Container Store, wearing a Dawn of the Dead t-shirt — the lass that served me complemented me on it, and then told me she noticed it because she's George Romero's daughter, Tina. She is/was at university, doing postgraduate film studies. Quote
MungoChutney Posted February 28, 2016 Posted February 28, 2016 I was at a house party last night and spent a good half hour chatting to PC Plum off Ballamory about red wine and vibro-plates. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted February 28, 2016 Paid Members Posted February 28, 2016 I was at a house party last night and spent a good half hour chatting to PC Plum off Ballamory about red wine and vibro-plates. Is he a gay? I always had him down as a gay. Quote
seanz25 Posted February 28, 2016 Posted February 28, 2016 I was at a house party last night and spent a good half hour chatting to PC Plum off Ballamory about red wine and vibro-plates. Probably the best post I've ever seen on here. Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted February 28, 2016 Paid Members Posted February 28, 2016 Tim Healey lived opposite me when I moved into my current home. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted February 28, 2016 Paid Members Posted February 28, 2016 I spotted Justin Lee Collins walking down the Thames embankment by the London Eye on Friday night. He had the aura of a man who's career hasn't gone well in recent years. Quote
Ars Posted February 28, 2016 Posted February 28, 2016 I've seen Boris quite a few times out and about, including one time he sped past on his bike by Leicester square tube trailing off with a "helloooooo" Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.