The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
Was at a wedding in Leeds yesterday and Paddy from Emmerdale was there. I made out I didn't know who he was and we chatted for a bit, he said I was a top bloke, as was he.

He really is an incredibly friendly bloke. Had a chat with him via a friend after a showig of the zombie film he made in manchester, and he's one of those people who makes you feel like you have known him for years.

He was my neighbour in Hebden Bridge. I always thought him a bit strange, to be honest.

• Moderators
Was at a wedding in Leeds yesterday and Paddy from Emmerdale was there. I made out I didn't know who he was and we chatted for a bit, he said I was a top bloke, as was he.

He really is an incredibly friendly bloke. Had a chat with him via a friend after a showig of the zombie film he made in manchester, and he's one of those people who makes you feel like you have known him for years.

He was my neighbour in Hebden Bridge. I always thought him a bit strange, to be honest.

He lives in the house where the Cottingley Fairies pictures were taken.

tumblr_inline_mks8ew4wrZ1qz4rgp.jpg

• Paid Members

Tell more!