Merzbow Posted September 14, 2013 Posted September 14, 2013 I walked past non-celebrity Beckii Cruel earlier, she was a japanophile who got herself a recording contract over there and a BBC3 made an uncomfortable docu showing old men sending her tonnes of gifts. Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted October 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2013 I ate noodles next to Coolio in Preston yesterday. Surely i win this thread Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 9, 2013 Moderators Posted October 9, 2013 That's brilliant, that is! Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 9, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted October 9, 2013 Fantastic! Quote
Wrasslin Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 I am gigging with Paul Sinha from The Chase this weekend. Met him before. Lovely chap. Any General Knowledge questions you think can stump him? Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted October 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2013 I saw Lea Michelle pretty recently - it was about 7am, and she was looking bedraggled. She is also tiny. Quote
patiirc Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 I ate noodles next to Coolio in Preston yesterday. Surely i win this thread Gunna up that one with Jazzy Jeff next week? Quote
Forrest Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 (edited) I chatted to Hristo Stoichkov's next door neighbour in Newcastle at the weekend. EDIT: Meaning I spoke to him in Newcastle, not that he lived in Newcastle when he was next door to Stoichkov. Edited October 9, 2013 by Forrest Quote
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted October 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2013 Saw Tommy from Love/Hate in the Pavillions at lunch. A fair few people were ogling and stalking him. He's a very, very good looking man in person. Quote
patiirc Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 I ate noodles next to Coolio in Preston yesterday. Surely i win this thread Just to follow up my earlier thing Re Jazzy Jeff. Coolio in a hovel in P-Town, enjoy, or run away scared! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=dCyvv8VJJMQ Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted October 10, 2013 Moderators Posted October 10, 2013 Was at a wedding in Leeds yesterday and Paddy from Emmerdale was there. I made out I didn't know who he was and we chatted for a bit, he said I was a top bloke, as was he. He really is an incredibly friendly bloke. Had a chat with him via a friend after a showig of the zombie film he made in manchester, and he's one of those people who makes you feel like you have known him for years. He was my neighbour in Hebden Bridge. I always thought him a bit strange, to be honest. Quote
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted October 10, 2013 Moderators Posted October 10, 2013 Was at a wedding in Leeds yesterday and Paddy from Emmerdale was there. I made out I didn't know who he was and we chatted for a bit, he said I was a top bloke, as was he. He really is an incredibly friendly bloke. Had a chat with him via a friend after a showig of the zombie film he made in manchester, and he's one of those people who makes you feel like you have known him for years. He was my neighbour in Hebden Bridge. I always thought him a bit strange, to be honest. He lives in the house where the Cottingley Fairies pictures were taken. Quote
windoesnot Posted October 10, 2013 Posted October 10, 2013 I ate noodles next to Coolio in Preston yesterday. Surely i win this thread Just to follow up my earlier thing Re Jazzy Jeff. Coolio in a hovel in P-Town, enjoy, or run away scared! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=dCyvv8VJJMQ Has even made the BBC news: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24474188 Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted October 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 11, 2013 Was at a wedding in Leeds yesterday and Paddy from Emmerdale was there. I made out I didn't know who he was and we chatted for a bit, he said I was a top bloke, as was he. He really is an incredibly friendly bloke. Had a chat with him via a friend after a showig of the zombie film he made in manchester, and he's one of those people who makes you feel like you have known him for years. He was my neighbour in Hebden Bridge. I always thought him a bit strange, to be honest. Tell more! Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted October 12, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2013 What was the story on here from a while ago about a certain TV Chef who wrapped a sleeping woman's hair round his length and wanked off with it? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.