The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

John Thompson off the Fast Show and fuck all since in Tesco's Burnage about an hour a go. See him quite a lot in there, sour faced twat.

I've never seen him in there. I'll pay attention a bit more now instead of just looking for the short-haired blonde who does the self-service checkouts.

He was a huge alcoholic, hence disappearing for ages. He's sober now apparently, which is probably why he looks so glum.

• Paid Members
John Thompson off the Fast Show and fuck all since in Tesco's Burnage about an hour a go. See him quite a lot in there, sour faced twat.

I've never seen him in there. I'll pay attention a bit more now instead of just looking for the short-haired blonde who does the self-service checkouts.

He is normally hovering round the fruit and veg isles more than anywhere else. Posted a tale a while ago of his inate cuntyness.

I know the girl you mean, but I prefer the slender, dark haired one who manages the Customer Service area.

• Paid Members

I did bump into him once in WH Smith's in Piccadilly having an argument with his wife (not Caroline Aherne) - I think it was about which paper they should buy.

I do like the brunette in Tesco's as well and if it's the one you mean, she looks great in the suit.

• Paid Members
I did bump into him once in WH Smith's in Piccadilly having an argument with his wife (not Caroline Aherne) - I think it was about which paper they should buy.

I do like the brunette in Tesco's as well and if it's the one you mean, she looks great in the suit.

Thats the one!!!!

Like others on here, through the work I do I frequently meet 'sulebs' in various forms (film and TV personalities, high profile business people, today I'm around MP's).

The old wrestling adage generally applies; the bigger the face they are in public the bigger the heel they are in real life.

When I posted yesterday I forgot that on Thursday night I saw a lot of Rangers folk all suited and booted. I think it was all management and director types. Slabbery Ally, Ian Durrant and a thin bald guy were the only ones I recognised.

They were walking down West Nile Street in Glasgow city centre. Presumably heading down to Diamond Dolls to cheer themselves up.

• Paid Members
Was at a wedding in Leeds yesterday and Paddy from Emmerdale was there. I made out I didn't know who he was and we chatted for a bit, he said I was a top bloke, as was he.

He really is an incredibly friendly bloke. Had a chat with him via a friend after a showig of the zombie film he made in manchester, and he's one of those people who makes you feel like you have known him for years.