Loki Posted September 11, 2013 Posted September 11, 2013 John Thompson off the Fast Show and fuck all since in Tesco's Burnage about an hour a go. See him quite a lot in there, sour faced twat. I've never seen him in there. I'll pay attention a bit more now instead of just looking for the short-haired blonde who does the self-service checkouts. He was a huge alcoholic, hence disappearing for ages. He's sober now apparently, which is probably why he looks so glum. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 John Thompson off the Fast Show and fuck all since in Tesco's Burnage about an hour a go. See him quite a lot in there, sour faced twat. I've never seen him in there. I'll pay attention a bit more now instead of just looking for the short-haired blonde who does the self-service checkouts. He is normally hovering round the fruit and veg isles more than anywhere else. Posted a tale a while ago of his inate cuntyness. I know the girl you mean, but I prefer the slender, dark haired one who manages the Customer Service area. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 11, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 I did bump into him once in WH Smith's in Piccadilly having an argument with his wife (not Caroline Aherne) - I think it was about which paper they should buy. I do like the brunette in Tesco's as well and if it's the one you mean, she looks great in the suit. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 I did bump into him once in WH Smith's in Piccadilly having an argument with his wife (not Caroline Aherne) - I think it was about which paper they should buy. I do like the brunette in Tesco's as well and if it's the one you mean, she looks great in the suit. Thats the one!!!! Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 12, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted September 12, 2013 Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted September 12, 2013 Moderators Posted September 12, 2013 Given your form it feels like you might actually be semi-serious about wanting photos of the checkout girl at their supermarket. Quote
Ant Posted September 13, 2013 Posted September 13, 2013 Like others on here, through the work I do I frequently meet 'sulebs' in various forms (film and TV personalities, high profile business people, today I'm around MP's). The old wrestling adage generally applies; the bigger the face they are in public the bigger the heel they are in real life. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted September 13, 2013 Posted September 13, 2013 The bloke who played Mike Baldwin's lad, the scotch one, was at the Chorlton Metrolink stop yesterday, then I saw the Dingle mother from Emmerdale in the Arndale. Quote
The Hitman Posted September 13, 2013 Posted September 13, 2013 (edited) Saw Peter Shilton last week having dinner in The Bell in Woburn near Milton Keynes. He was wearing some natty three quarter lengths and I overheard him describing the steak he was eating as "average". You tell 'em Shilts. Edited September 13, 2013 by The Hitman Quote
Ant Posted September 14, 2013 Posted September 14, 2013 When I posted yesterday I forgot that on Thursday night I saw a lot of Rangers folk all suited and booted. I think it was all management and director types. Slabbery Ally, Ian Durrant and a thin bald guy were the only ones I recognised. They were walking down West Nile Street in Glasgow city centre. Presumably heading down to Diamond Dolls to cheer themselves up. Quote
pryko Posted September 14, 2013 Posted September 14, 2013 Saw Will Young yesterday nipping to get a coffee on Quay Street in Manchester Quote
Keith Houchen Posted September 14, 2013 Posted September 14, 2013 Was at a wedding in Leeds yesterday and Paddy from Emmerdale was there. I made out I didn't know who he was and we chatted for a bit, he said I was a top bloke, as was he. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 14, 2013 Was at a wedding in Leeds yesterday and Paddy from Emmerdale was there. I made out I didn't know who he was and we chatted for a bit, he said I was a top bloke, as was he. He really is an incredibly friendly bloke. Had a chat with him via a friend after a showig of the zombie film he made in manchester, and he's one of those people who makes you feel like you have known him for years. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted September 14, 2013 Posted September 14, 2013 I think the zombie film was how he knew the groom. He runs a horror festival that showed it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.