The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I spotted Justin Lee Collins walking down the Thames embankment by the London Eye on Friday night. He had the aura of a man who's career hasn't gone well in recent years.

Sounds like a more interesting episode of the Friday Night Project than what he used to do.

"Tonight live from the London Eye, JLC thinks about throwing himself off a bridge."

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I spotted Justin Lee Collins walking down the Thames embankment by the London Eye on Friday night. He had the aura of a man who's career hasn't gone well in recent years.

Sounds like a more interesting episode of the Friday Night Project than what he used to do.

"Tonight live from the London Eye, JLC thinks about throwing himself off a bridge."

It warms my heart that his career has been flushed right down the toilet. 

• 9 months later...
  • Paid Members

It warms my heart that his career has been flushed right down the toilet.

It got better:

"In August 2016, Collins made his return to TV, 2 years after his conviction, by becoming a regular presenter on FanTV, each Tuesday and Thursday on Showcasetv. The shows debut was considered to be a failure with just 412 people watching it live through its Facebook stream."

• Paid Members

Ian Brown was at the vegan deli counter at the Unicorn. Then again 34% of Mancs look like him, more if you include the men.

Mani's a regular at the local Co-Op in Heaton Moor. But again, it could be 1 in 3 other Mancunian blokes.

Much like when Charlie Chaplin came third in a Chaplin lookalike contest, I bet a Stone Rose has performed at some point in one of the many tribute acts and nobody noticed. Wouldn't surprise me if the dancer in the Piccadilly Rats is really Ian Curtis.

• Paid Members

Ian Brown was at the vegan deli counter at the Unicorn. Then again 34% of Mancs look like him, more if you include the men.

Is the manager there still a raging cunt?

Obviously. It's the Unicorn.
Good point.

Is the manager there still a raging cunt?

Obviously. It's the Unicorn.
Good point.
Ha, just checked and they gave me three slices of ginger cake instead of the two that I paid for. I shall eat it with a veal cutlet instead of cutlery. Needless to say, I had the last laugh.