The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Moderators
Yeah, 'twas a mate of Mrs H. She woke up and he was grunting like a pig as he tossed off. She was paralysed with fear, then washed it out and did a runner.

I've heard this story from three separate sources now, which makes me think it's an urban legend. If you Google for it, it comes up in a bunch of "stuff you've heard about celebrities" threads as happening to a friend of a friend.

Yeah, 'twas a mate of Mrs H. She woke up and he was grunting like a pig as he tossed off. She was paralysed with fear, then washed it out and did a runner.

I've heard this story from three separate sources now, which makes me think it's an urban legend. If you Google for it, it comes up in a bunch of "stuff you've heard about celebrities" threads as happening to a friend of a friend.

The girl in question worked for him, why she would make something like that up is beyond me.

• Paid Members

Maybe she was the originator, and over the years, other women have for some strange reason took the credit. All these things have to start somewhere. At least he didn't get her in the eye.

• Paid Members

Just watching River Cottage now on the Good Food channel. he has already said "Knocking one out", "I have a good hot lunch in my pocket" and "I've not had one of these in my hand for years", and we are only 8 minutes in!!

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

This was in last week's Popbitch mailout too. Definitely a 'Richard Gere's hamster/Marc Almond's jizz inflated lungs' friend-of-friend tale.

Hopefully someone here can confirm Lisa Stansfield masturbating with frozen turds though.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• 1 year later...

Saw Ronny Deila (Celtic manager) a couple of weeks ago at a skiing centre,although he was actually going to the cinema next door. My 70 year old mother had to be restrained from rushing him like a teenager seeing Harry Styles, had her phone out for a selfie and everything, although he was too far away for her to get it.

Edited by MungoChutney