The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

Forgot to put this story on here. I met Neil 'Razor' Ruddock a few months ago in a pub here. He was doing some sort of 'stand up' show in a town nearby and popped into my local for a pint. He was absolutely blotto and wanted a pint for every photo he took with people. A few days later videos appeared of him on Facebook in someone's house singing karaoke absolutely sozzled. Apparently he'd met this couple in the pub and decided to carry on the drinking there. Top bloke.

• Paid Members

Just watching River Cottage now on the Good Food channel. he has already said "Knocking one out", "I have a good hot lunch in my pocket" and "I've not had one of these in my hand for years", and we are only 8 minutes in!!

Actually laughed out loud reading this on the train home.

• 2 months later...

Was on my way to Morrisons in Chorlton and Vicky Binns (Molly from Coronation Street) was stood at the lights next to me. Some woman recognised her and was saying hello, Vicky Binns was dead nice and was asking what the woman did and turned the convo around. Then the lights changed and she said how it was nice to meet this woman. Ahh, lovely girl.

I think Lister described her as a girl who'd suck you off and then make you a bacon butty. She's still really good looking, and is quite small. I see her quite often round here so I imagine there will be a UKFF meet up in Chorlton soon, probably at Frosts Butchers to stock up on the rashers.

Edited by Keith Houchen