Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Forgot to put this story on here. I met Neil 'Razor' Ruddock a few months ago in a pub here. He was doing some sort of 'stand up' show in a town nearby and popped into my local for a pint. He was absolutely blotto and wanted a pint for every photo he took with people. A few days later videos appeared of him on Facebook in someone's house singing karaoke absolutely sozzled. Apparently he'd met this couple in the pub and decided to carry on the drinking there. Top bloke.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Just watching River Cottage now on the Good Food channel. he has already said "Knocking one out", "I have a good hot lunch in my pocket" and "I've not had one of these in my hand for years", and we are only 8 minutes in!!

Actually laughed out loud reading this on the train home.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Was on my way to Morrisons in Chorlton and Vicky Binns (Molly from Coronation Street) was stood at the lights next to me. Some woman recognised her and was saying hello, Vicky Binns was dead nice and was asking what the woman did and turned the convo around. Then the lights changed and she said how it was nice to meet this woman. Ahh, lovely girl.

  • Paid Members
Posted

God, remember when this place was obsessed with Vicky Binns? I completely forgot she existed until you just mentioned her Keith.

 

I vaguely remember a pic on here of her serving ice cream or something?

Posted

Its the fact that if you met her on the street you'd feel like you had half a chance at pulling her and not in a 'well anyone with a bag of coke could marry Kerry Katona' way.

 

How old was she when she got them out on Nature Boy?

Posted (edited)

I think Lister described her as a girl who'd suck you off and then make you a bacon butty. She's still really good looking, and is quite small. I see her quite often round here so I imagine there will be a UKFF meet up in Chorlton soon, probably at Frosts Butchers to stock up on the rashers.

Edited by Keith Houchen
  • Paid Members
Posted

I got a DM from Keith Chegwin on twitter after I took the piss.

 

I don't know if it counts but it's the best I've had since I bumped into Frank Skinner on my lunch that time a year or two back.

Posted

I saw Boris Johnson on the Circle Line on his todd two Fridays ago. Wouldn't have thought he'd go anywhere without some kind of entourage. He got off at King's Cross.

Posted

And another thing - I think I see James Brown, the fella who started Loaded, most days on the tube out of Brixton heading into central. If it's not him it's his twin brother.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...