The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

Are we counting just seens or spoke to?

In the former - Charlie Brooker & Connie Huq in an indian restaurant in Clapham just after they got married. Graham Norton shopping for groceries in Waitrose, Jeremy Beadle shopping for groceries in Asda (before he passed away obviously)

Sporty Spice in passing at work - mini sized - properly teeny.

In the latter - worked with Dara O'Brien (got rather flustered doing his make up and when he asked why i was going to do at the photo shoot i told him i was there to "do him") Much rambling later he stopped looking like i was a psycho. He has more hair on his head than you'd think.

I met Felicity Kendall - she was lovely and tiny and very sweet.

Greg James is quite a lot taller than i thought and asked if he should have a shower (he did and i was later told he shouldnt have)

Jack Dee was exactly as you'd imagine him to be - although i'm assured by lots of others who work with him that hes a thoroughly nice chap.

I missed out on meeting John Bishop because i took a day off work.

• Paid Members
John Thompson off the Fast Show and fuck all since in Tesco's Burnage about an hour a go. See him quite a lot in there, sour faced twat.

I've never seen him in there. I'll pay attention a bit more now instead of just looking for the short-haired blonde who does the self-service checkouts.