Paid Members Gus Mears Posted May 27, 2018 Paid Members Posted May 27, 2018 (edited) 46 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said: Good gimmick you got with the celebs and eating shenanigans going on ?. Funny. Two years of hard work down the drain Porkchop! Edited May 27, 2018 by Gus Mears Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2018 The former Coronation Street stalwart Bruce Jones AKA Les Battersby (Like I needed to add that for you lot) in the Moon Under Water pub in Boston last night. Fortunately for him considering his previous form he didn't seem to have his car keys with him because he was pretty drunk. Quote
BrodyGraham Posted June 1, 2018 Posted June 1, 2018 Sounds about right. He, along with Jon Thompson was always a good bet to be stumbling around Manchester in the early evenings around the early to mid 2000's. Thompson especially I used to clock staggering up Deansgate of a Sunday afternoon absolutely ratted. Quote
UK Kat Von D Posted June 1, 2018 Posted June 1, 2018 Told Sharon Needles she had a nice jacket the other week. Didn’t know who it was till I walked back over to my mates who were losing their shit. Either Sharon or one of her mates gave me a key, can’t remember who it was exactly but it was enjoyable Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 1, 2018 Moderators Posted June 1, 2018 I had to look up who that was. Why were your mates losing their shit, are they super into drag or what? What's a key? I don't understand the nature of your encounter at all, on any level. Quote
AnotherCrapUsername Posted June 1, 2018 Posted June 1, 2018 I'm guessing he means a bump....when in Vegas Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted June 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2018 If you get “a key” in the USA, it often means a kilo of cocaine, so I hope none of the authorities are reading this or young Maxwell may be doing some serious time. It may also mean he got a cock up his arse. Come to think of it, if he does get the former, he will probrably end up getting the latter, so he’s literally fucked either way. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted June 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2018 A lad at work always goes on about having a key over the weekends, but aside from adults bragging about doing drugs being kind of pathetic, I have no idea what he means by it so whenever he brings it up, I always just picture him snorting powder off his house keys, which to me is a pretty sad way to spend a weekend. Quote
bigfoote Posted June 1, 2018 Posted June 1, 2018 Felatio, you're pretty much on the mark from my interpretation. Less than a line, but enough for a buzz. Dip the key in the baggie and scoop Quote
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted June 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2018 Oh I thought he meant someone gave him a key to her hotel room and he had sex with her. Quote
UK Kat Von D Posted June 2, 2018 Posted June 2, 2018 5 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said: I had to look up who that was. Why were your mates losing their shit, are they super into drag or what? What's a key? I don't understand the nature of your encounter at all, on any level. I’m not into drag at all but I was at a drag show with two mates who are super into it. They were in LA for a drag convention so we went to a show. For anyone who likes drag she is a pretty huge deal. I knew the name before hand but had no idea what she looked like I forgot how bloody seriously everyone takes everything. Sharon is a notorious coke fiend, which is the relevance of mentioning the key. Being offered it by that one specific person is what makes the story. Kinda weird that I mention an interaction with a drag queen and people start making gay jokes. You are better than that guys Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted June 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted June 2, 2018 @UK Kat Von D If you could let me know if you bump into Rachel Starr, that’d be grand. Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted June 14, 2018 Paid Members Posted June 14, 2018 Bob Mortimer at Tunny Wells train station this morning, blending in nicely with the other commuters by looking tired and holding a coffee. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted June 14, 2018 Posted June 14, 2018 Mark Addy in TK Maxx Kingswood, Hull buying some spatulas Quote
Harry Wiseau Posted June 15, 2018 Posted June 15, 2018 Met Doug Stanhope smoking outside the Holiday Inn in Birmingham, taller than I always thought he was, not a giant of a man but taller than you'd think. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.