Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah Stewart is deffo affiliated to Hudds. That almost swayed me in to joining back in the olden days. That and their sweet sky sports news studio set up.

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

I know someone who goes to university in Bath where Jeremy's iron is chancellor so it could well be him, I'll ask if he bought his dog today.

I saw Goldie yesterday, he was standing shirtless outside a hot yoga studio next to my work, he seemed really cheerful so if he hadn't been sweaty and half naked I would've asked for a pic.

When I was reading this post the word dog must have really stuck in my mind as I read the 2nd part because when I read the words "I saw Goldie yesterday" I immediately thought of the Blue Peter dog. "Standing shirtless" jolted me back to reality. 

 

I suppose if Goldie had been seen outside a hot yoga studio that would have to be in the Fortean thread these days. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Bath Spa. Irons. Never sully my university saying we were University of Bath. We have more class 

#BathSpaWeGoHard

P.S. I'm totally not typing this on celebration drinks 

Edited by Shy Dad
  • Paid Members
Posted

This counts because I saw her yesterday, but I just realised my landlady was one half of Sweet Female Attitude. So there.

  • Paid Members
Posted
11 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I hope she brought you flowers.

No, but she'll probably bring me an eviction notice if my daughter throws a carrot out of the window again.

Posted (edited)

This isn't helpful in any way, but I'm sure SFA were mentioned on a quiz show by one of the contestants recently.  Think one of their dads was on The Chase or something.  I just remember checking out their wiki page after.

EDIT - Actually it wasn't.  One of their dads went into the shop where my girlfriend works.  I bet it's your landlady's dad.

Edited by Keith Houchen
Sweet Like Chocolate
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Christopher Higgins walked by me in Edinburgh. Talking very loudly and wearing a crumpled canary yellow suit.

Clearly not into looking for anyone to talk about his glittering morning telly career.

Posted (edited)
On 7/20/2018 at 6:55 PM, HarmonicGenerator said:

Patrick Stewart used to be Chancellor of, I think, Huddersfield University but I don’t think he’s ever won an Oscar.

He was indeed, up until a couple of years ago. He would often give out diplomas at graduation.  He also taught on the Masters drama course.

He was born and bought up in Mirfield which is on the outskirts of Huddersfield. His mum lived there up until her passing away. You would regularly see Patrick Stewart around the town in the summer months. He puts his house in Huddersfield on the market last summer so I'm guessing you don't see as much of him anymore.

I'm not a stalker by the way, I'm also from Huddersfield, Patrick Stewart and Harold Wilson are pretty much the only famous people from the town. Also the guy that played Rene in 'allo 'allo but I can't remember his name.

Edited by deathrey
Posted

Sat behind NBA star James Harden the other day on the plane. I didn't know who he was but the excited people taking photographs told me thats who it was. he's a big fella

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Having a good week for these - just spotted 2nd hottest Apprentice candidate ever* Dr Leah Totton picking up some toiletries in Savers.

*Liz Locke remains the Kween.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...