The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

The remark about "the new Kofi v Ziggler" reminded me that earlier I went back to look up the 1 day I title switch between Miz and Barrett doing the hot potato a couple of years back during Miz' badly-thought out and ill-fated babyface run since he's the been the beneficiary this time, and I discovered that title changes between combinations of Miz, Barrett, Kofi and Ziggler for that belt took place a mind-boggling 12 times over a four year period.

Maryse is back!!! Yay!!

As good as Miz has been doing as an annoying turd, the simultaneously giving him a belt and his wife as a heater is perfect timing. I think he'll be a great guy for Zayn to challenge for that belt once he's finished putting Owens over, because lord above, they need to forget about KO being at that level. Have him beat Sami at Paybacklash without any televised jobs in between and maybe another strong four weeks of telly gets him ready for a shot at Roman at the next Network show/Clash of the Champions/whatever you call all the B shows between now and SummerSlam.

Its probably artificial because its Mania season still, sort of, but there's a lot of exciting and fresh match combinations available right now if you scratch the surface. Over the last couple of months I've started becoming more interested in the product again, so they're doing something right. Although I mean PPV matches, not actually sitting on my arse for 3 hours every bloody week.

• Paid Members

I haven't seen him in ages and i know his been injured but Cesaro carries himself a lot better. 

I know Crews is doomed and i have a feeling Corbin isn't going to make any meaningful impact either. His hair,dog bod and shit attire are just killing whatever potential he might have. 

Surprised at the general negative reaction. I came away thinking it was a decent show from start to finish and pretty much flew by without much skipping.

Was it amazing? No. Could parts have been better? Sure, but they've done a lot worse. Nothing is going to get fixed overnight. They've got something to build on which is the important thing. Hopefully things will continue in the right direction.

Charlotte got fucked by that crowd, painful segment.

All I could imagine during the main event was Y2J stroking his cock in front of the other three back stage saying "Guys like us came up through the indies" over and over.

This was my first time seeing Cesaro in the WWE and I really hope I'm missing something because he didn't impress me at all. He's obviously a good looking guy and he's in great shape but between doing his moves he just looked like a lost child, stumbling all over the place just waiting for the next spot.

Don't get me wrong he's not terrible but certainly not worthy of anything above a mid card spot.

I didn't think Raw was bad. 

BIt surprised that the debuts were 'mid card' NXT people but can't say I'm disappointed by any of them really.  Just would have preferred Joe.

Say what you like about the crowd but We've got Payet!

wrestlemania4-300x205.png

Is Apollo main roster now or was it just an NXT showcase thing in his case?

Like Corbin, he doesn't seem ready yet, but they're both in that no man's land of NXT not seeming to have any plans of running with them on top either.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

Is Apollo main roster now or was it just an NXT showcase thing in his case?

I got the impression it was a promotion but: (Minor NXT Spoilers)

Apollo, Corbin and Enzo & Cass all taped matches for upcoming NXT shows

• Paid Members

This was my first time seeing Cesaro

Don't get me wrong he's not terrible but certainly not worthy of anything above a mid card spot.

Don't you think you might be judging him a bit prematurely?

I love Cesaro but I'm Swiss so I've got a cast iron excuse. He did look really uncool in those shades though.

I'm so happy Maryse is back, she's one of my favourite Divas ever, I really hope she puts in a good word for her mate Kelly Kelly.

I thought Raw was pretty good. It's the first one I've watched for almost ten years. I've followed the product online for ages now without bothering to watch it on TV. But I stayed spoiler free for Mania and Raw and enjoyed most of it.

For me now, they ought to be pushing the hell out of the 'fresh' guys. Blokes like AJ, Owens, Sami, Enzo and Cass, and in the not too distant future Joe, Nakamura, Corbin should all be put over the guys that have been on the treadmill for the last five years. None of the 5050 shite. Shaemus, Del Rio, Ziggler, Ryder et al should all be looking at the lights for the new guys.

Also, Miz is ace.

The night after WrestleMania 31 drew a 3.68 rating with 5.363 million viewers. Roughly one year ago on April 6, 2015, of Raw delivered a 2.81 rating with 3.963 million viewers.

These are the official ratings

This week's post-Wrestlemania edition of RAW did 4.093 million viewers overall. This is above last week's 3.770 million viewers. The bad news is that the number is way down (23.7%) from the 3/30/15 edition of RAW (the day after Wrestlemania 31) which did 5.364 million viewers overall.

• Paid Members

I didn't think Raw was bad. 

BIt surprised that the debuts were 'mid card' NXT people but can't say I'm disappointed by any of them really.  Just would have preferred Joe.

Say what you like about the crowd but We've got Payet!

wrestlemania4-300x205.png

Demitri Payet?

• Paid Members

edit: to Nick Soapdish. Yep- at the moment the only thing West Ham fans are seemingly able to mutter are 'We Got Payet'. Over and over and over.

Edited by PunkStep