The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

He looked fucking ridiculous.

D-d-d-disappointed to hear that. I was stood near him a few days ago at Axxess and remarked to make mate how incredible he looks in a suit and that I hope he'd wear more of them upon his return.

That crowd aside (although that doesn't really mean anything since he was consistently getting fairly good reactions for a while before his injury), he was easily the most over bloke in Dallas last night not named Enzo or Cass.

It's a massive shame he's not a) American or b) good on the mic, because he absolutely oozes charisma in the ring and carries himself like a superstar.

You say it jokingly, but there are people out there who actually do think Cesaro has some form of charisma and should be world champion. Well, calling them people is a bit of a stretch, I suppose, but they do exist. Edited by King Pitcos

Couldn't give two fucks about Styles as no 1 contender, or the NXT lot who debuted as they'll be mishandled and end up looking like duds. Very interested in how Miz and Maryse get on though. Miz has been putting in a proper heel shift for ages and definitely deserves another crack at the big time!

• Paid Members

What were the crowd chanting that rattled Vince a bit? He seemed quite taken a back. Which is mental seeing as he knew full well what he was coming out to.

Yeh it almost felt like Vince bailed on what he he was actually planning to say.

That main event was alright, wasn't it ? After a bit of disappointment at Wrestlemania seeing AJ lose to Y2J I was sure I didn't want to see those two face each other again but I'll be damned they pulled me in and I really enjoyed their exchanges in that match.

If Jericho does indeed cost AJ his title match somehow I wouldn't actually mind a 5th singles match between the two. It's been a surprisingly decent, logically booked fued so far and I'm inclined to believe it isn't over yet.

• Paid Members

I enjoyed last nights Raw. It wasn't fantastic but it was far from bad.

I liked that Shane wasn't all over this show even if I was suprised by it. We need less authority figure screen time if possible. I like the idea of what others have suggested about a fun commisioner role though if there must be one on the screen all the time.

I don't watch weekly NXT (though i'll be changing that) but I get the feeling the NXT guys that have been brought up are because they have spent a considerable time there and it's now sink or swim time? Wheras the popular choices for callups such as Baley, Joe, Balor, Gable and Jordan etc staying in NXT keeps NXT with plenty of strength and allows them to debut when they have plans for them. Corbin has been brought up because they are short of heels in general. Enzo and Cass did really well I thought. I'm not sure about Crews, he looks the business but I see him getting lost in the shuffle very quickly.

The commentary team make me wish I was as deaf as my dog. The lot of them need to go but I fear we're stuck with them for a long many a year to come.

I hate the Miz. And that's a good thing. A proper heel that I have no desire to cheer. I've no desire to cheer Ryder either mind you. But put Miz in there against anyone else and I'm begging for him to get twatted.

I didn't mind Ambrose being off this show. I'm guessing he's going after the Wyatts now based on this show, so both of them being off it leaves it as something to do next week. There's no rush. I'm not a big Ambrose fan to be honest though. I think he's a good hand that definitely has talent but he irritates me sometimes. He was harmed at Mania with the way he lost but definitely shouldn't have been winning unless he's the guy they want to carry the torch, which he isn't.

Glad to see the Dudleys involved in something following their heel turn. This could be fun.

I totally fist bumped the air when Styles won. I was convinced when the match was booked that Jericho was winning which was pissing me off. Then the match drew me in and I was delighted when he got the win. It stops him being straight into the 50/50 club, its fresh and against an arrogant Reigns it should be good. I don't think it'll be on the next PPV, like others have said, I see it happening on Raw before then with HHH having a rematch at Payback. Styles to get cheated by Jericho, then a rubber match at the PPV which hopefully Styles will win to keep him with some momentum from May and beyond.

What we got the hint of from Roman last night is exactly what he needs to be doing. A hard bastard that says little but kicks a lot of ass. Heel or face. As a heel he can crank up the arrogance and as a face he can just go into silent assasin mode if they don't want to turn him. But some new attire please.

Please god no on the brand split. I can see it coming too but have zero faith in them to carry it out well at all. They already have two touring groups, and if they make Smackdown neccessary viewing for the storylines then thats enough. The writing crew is struggling enough as it is never mind trying to come up with enough shit to fill two totally different shows. "Come to puerto rico" is enough evidence that this idea needs to be sacked off fucking sharpish.

Not to mention we've seen enough of Ambrose vs. Wyatt to last a lifetime. They had that stupidly long feud with the exploding TV, the ghost inside the cell, the shit DQ at Survivor Series so they could drag it out for an extra month and the ambulance match on Raw. All won by Wyatt. When it was all said and done, they then dragged Ambrose back into a feud with the Wyatts when Reigns was involved with them.

Ambrose vs. Wyatt could easily become the new Kofi vs. Ziggler if they ever feud again.

Edited by neil is brill

• Paid Members

Well thank god they attacked the lads on Raw then to save us from any more of that nonsense. Thats a series I have no interest in that's for sure, unless they put a loser leaves town stipulation on it, or buried alive without a digger being allowed to be present.

What were the crowd chanting that rattled Vince a bit? He seemed quite taken a back. Which is mental seeing as he knew full well what he was coming out to.

Yeh it almost felt like Vince bailed on what he he was actually planning to say.

They were chanting "better than Roman" about Shane.

Vince "This will be a Raw that you'll never forget"  We already have Vince.

The Raw after Mania crowd used to be fun but now they're fucking annoying. "We are awesome"  fuck off you cunts.

It was so obvious that Shane left the arena after that opening segment and all of those other backstage appearances were pre recorded.

I will no longer fast forward matches involving The Miz if Maryse is going to be with him from now on. 

Shit choice for Natalya to stand up to Charlotte after all of the women fucked off. That should've been a spot for Sasha.

I wonder if the Lads turning on Barrett means a face turn or it's just a set up for him to leave the company once his contract expires?

I felt deflated after WM and was in turmoil as I still enjoy nxt and a lot of stuff on the network but I was seriously considering cancelling. I was sick of the disappointment.

RAW was ok, certainly nothing offensive and a couple of things to hope come good and allow for a bit of imagination but it really is that the point of waiting to be disappointed again. I have just accepted it is a case of "more fool me" now though.

I thought Reigns was cracking. Owens was good too. Enzo was great too, don't know where carmella was though. I really didn't enjoy the women's segment at all though.

Edited by Powerful_Fox