The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

He's been in WWE for a decade and never had his music played at WrestleMania. He's always been in battle royals or did run ins. Winning the IC title at WrestleMania will live in the memory far longer than any title reign would. Its was obvious it was just a way to give him a nice moment. I'm happy for him. There was no future in a Zack Ryder IC title run, so him losing it wasnt a big deal.

Yeah the fans would've probably turned on him before long too so it's saved them tainting it for him. I've never liked Ryder but he's obviously put some graft in over the years and he's been rewarded. Like Ian said, it's not a big deal. Besides, the hottest commodity in the business is holding the IC title now so we should all be grateful. 

he's basically never looked stupider.

What about when Kane fucked him off a ramp in a wheelchair? Or when Cena got off with his bird after he'd been taken to hospital? Or when he was trying to get away from Kane and he couldn't change a tyre? Ryder's looked like an arse plenty times. This is minor stuff for him.

Miz taking it the next night, then getting maryse back with him, makes him look more of a dick than ever. Great result

Now for Miz to pick up French from her, and move onto his big gimmick change

• Paid Members

Or when he was trying to get away from Kane and he couldn't change a tyre?

In recent years, I don't think I've seen anyone look more stupid than Ryder did here. Fucking idiot was trying to change that tyre during the entire episode of Raw.

• Awards Moderator

Miz taking it the next night, then getting maryse back with him, makes him look more of a dick than ever. Great result

Les Miz?

I've been waiting YEARS for this gimmick to finally debut. "Do you hear the WWE Universe sing..."

Les Miz?

I've been waiting YEARS for this gimmick to finally debut. "Do you hear the WWE Universe sing..."

"Now prisoner 902714 your time is up and your parole's begun, you know what that means..."

nailz.png