The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Is Apollo main roster now or was it just an NXT showcase thing in his case?

Like Corbin, he doesn't seem ready yet, but they're both in that no man's land of NXT not seeming to have any plans of running with them on top either.

Corbin was piss poor in making an impression. Cannot for the life of me see how he's drawing money moving forward. Talk about failing to impress with a mediocre reaction. He should have taken notes from Enzo on how to make a statement and wow an audience.

"My name is Baron Corbin and I am a certified G and a Bonafide stud and you can't teach that"

His promos in NXT are pretty adaquate at best. Corbin had zero energy lighting his character up and didn't look properly prepared. Enzo on the other was ready with a sky rocket up his backside to deliver, Corbin failed badly

Corbin can't come in and start emoting and bellowing all over the place, if anything because I don't think he gives a shit about anyone except himself. Play a buncvh of Corbin's Breaking Ground segments on RAW over the next few weeks, and he'll be getting the reactions and still be his smug stoic self.

• Paid Members

His promos in NXT are pretty adaquate at best. Corbin had zero energy lighting his character up and didn't look properly prepared. Enzo on the other was ready with a sky rocket up his backside to deliver, Corbin failed badly

Coming out energised is completely part of Enzo's character, but certainly not Corbin's. He just needs to be how he has been in NXT and Breaking Ground. I 'get' Corbin more than I get most of the roster. Just because he's not all in your face doesn't mean he lacks charisma. He's improved so much.

Ian, is that Trigger??

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Corbin can't come in and start emoting and bellowing all over the place, if anything because I don't think he gives a shit about anyone except himself. Play a buncvh of Corbin's Breaking Ground segments on RAW over the next few weeks, and he'll be getting the reactions and still be his smug stoic self.

Their entire roster would benefit from them taking snippets of the different Network documentaries and playing them on RAW. Corbin on Breaking Ground, the Usos or Roman in WWE 24, Finn Balor or Kevin Owens in their interview with Rene Young, the list goes on and on. They all make me more interested in these guys than anything they script on their regular TV. It's weird enough that they refuse to develop characters or write vignettes anymore, but to ignore the resource these documentaries give them is even more baffling. Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

Thinking about this recently, if the live crowd is the reason (and you can kinda see their argument if you read the WCW madness thread in Gold where they'd constantly do skits and backstage segments that annoyed the live crowd who couldn't see) then surely they could produce videos or interviews that they air before the ads on Raw while they run a dark match for the live crowd. Film the darks too and save them for the Network/DVDs.

Thinking about this recently, if the live crowd is the reason (and you can kinda see their argument if you read the WCW madness thread in Gold where they'd constantly do skits and backstage segments that annoyed the live crowd who couldn't see) then surely they could produce videos or interviews that they air before the ads on Raw while they run a dark match for the live crowd. Film the darks too and save them for the Network/DVDs.

I guess the advert breaks give them an opportunity to sort their shit out. Dark matches before are a way for them to make sure their equipment is working fine before they go live, but there's no need to do that half way through and would be a burden having to make sure that goes ok whilst they want to sort the next segments out.

I'm not sure if it's a spoiler as it was announced on twitter but..

Shane is running Raw again tonight due to "overwhelming social media support", so what was the point in the WM match if he's being given control whenever fans ask?

Gotta build the brand split storyline....... Hopefully some more debuts. How about Bobby Roode? Lets not fuck around.

Also, I want Roman to CRUSH AJ Styles.

Edited by Philjax