The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I know it’s only because it was new and differ, but I got serious goosebumps watching Wyatt play the part of ‘hot tag’.

On the flip side, I think they should have held off on the big Gallows/Anderson debut until it was relevant to someone like Styles or Balor. And on the flip side to that, that was some fucking hiding they gave the Usos.

Quite like the intrigue of who they are going to join up with. A stable with AJ with Finn joining a bit later on would be awesome.

• Paid Members

Quite like the intrigue of who they are going to join up with. A stable with AJ with Finn joining a bit later on would be awesome.

But which side of the fence would they sit? Initially you'll probably get some pop for Anderson/Gallows but before long they'll need to revert to how they are best suited- heels. They aren't turning AJ or Finn anytime soon surely.

I think siding them with Reigns might be the way to go. He can use his boys to 'shield' him from any guys that aren't worth his time, like Zayn etc. Not sure they'd reference it, possibly in today's WWE, but it also pits then against their former ally (whom they turned on) AJ Styles at Payback.

Judging from this week's Raw the longer term plans are Reigns VS a face Wyatt, so it makes even more sense for Reigns to have some back-up against the Wyatt Family. Could also not be a coincidence that they debuted by beating down Reigns' 'weaker' cousins. They could explain and tie that in somehow.

• Paid Members

Gallows carries himself a bit like Big Sexy, doesn't he? I don't know what it is...

Truth is, I never even considered anything other than a Bullet Club reunion, let alone what Brewster was saying up there, but what Brewster says makes sense in the grand scheme of things.

• Awards Moderator

I could get behind a Shield version 2 with Reigns, Gallows and Anderson. 

Fantasy booking head on, when Rollins comes back as a face, you can do a summer of Ambrose/Rollins vs. Gallows/Anderson, Roman's doing his 'bad guy/good guy/the guy' thing, battle for his soul etc etc, original Shield reunion, I'm happy, because all my fantasy booking revolves around a Shield reunion.

• Paid Members

I'd do something inspired by the DDP/nWo angle, where Gallows and Anderson keep trying to recruit their old pal and get involved in his matches, but he doesn't want their help.

They cost him the Reigns match out of spite, along with their "real leader" Finn Balor and you do an AJ/Balor feud out of it. If they were going this route though, you'd think Balor would have dropped the NXT belt by now.

• Paid Members

Gallows is the best worker in wrestling. And by worker I mean that in the realist sense of the word. The man hasnt been out of a job since he was released in 2011 and he even got his wife a job in New Japan. And they hired him back, which never happens. He's a special man.

Definitely looks in the best shape he's ever been in. Better than his first run. Karl Anderson looked like a right plank when he had the chin beard, so its good that he's grown out the full beard again.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Very enjoyable show this week I thought.

Owens v Cesaro and Styles v Zayn were very good. Nattie v Charlotte had good heat and Charlotte's partnership with Ric is really good.

Love Miz's backstage segment. Hopefully Maryse's return will give him a shot in the arm.

Anderson and Gallows looked mean bastards and, have to agree, that was quite the beatdown they gave the Usos.