The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I was pleased they ended the streak as keeping it in tact would be great, but at the end of the day it doesn't mean the same as in a sport where someone is undefeated, this is entertainment and it made for a great moment.  What annoys me is that Brock should have carried on killing people and kept the title until someone came through and avenged the fans and beat Brock Lesnar.  That person would then be the MAN! But they haven't done that and now Brock has lost his steam.  

It feels like they are building Brock Lesnar up for...nothing.  They need a superstar who can come in and counter Brock, not just a fluke victory.  Someone who can get the better of Brock, so we can see good triumph over evil.  They just don't have anyone.  

• Paid Members

MVP and Matt Hardy?

I'd be up for a Sting/Luger dynamic.

Yes, I think Sting/Luger is pretty much what I'm thinking of.

I wasn't watching wrestling during the MVP/Matt Hardy feud, but that also sounds along the lines of what I'm thinking. The 'strange bedfellows' term that WWE loves to churn out now and then.

Just looking at the segment again between Styles and Zayn after their match, and obviously he’s not going to be thrilled about losing but they made Zayn out to look a bit confused and almost bitter. They couldn’t turn Zayn heel, could they?

It's the same face he's had a few times after losing high profile matches in NXT but he's always stayed a good guy. He's just shown as someone that expects the best out of himself and gets annoyed when he loses. I like that confident passionate side of him.

Just looking at the segment again between Styles and Zayn after their match, and obviously he’s not going to be thrilled about losing but they made Zayn out to look a bit confused and almost bitter. They couldn’t turn Zayn heel, could they?

It's the same face he's had a few times after losing high profile matches in NXT but he's always stayed a good guy. He's just shown as someone that expects the best out of himself and gets annoyed when he loses. I like that confident passionate side of him.

Zayn's sad face was perfect. If he'd looked happy then the segment would've been Shane saying it doesn't matter who wins and loses as long as everyone does a flip. With Zayn looking conflicted it meant the efforts of both men were lauded while the result still mattered. I thought it was a brilliant little spot.

Ziggler would've high-fived AJ and then looked into the middle distance with a smirk. Because he's an absolutely bell ended twonk who will never amount to anything.

• Paid Members

Maryse has been brought back to do Total Divas, hasn't she?

They should have her & Miz in there 100% in character like that. Make people believe that's really what they're like.

Just caught up with Raw. Pretty much echo all the positivity mentioned in this thread and kind of agree with Cesaro, before he came across well as it wasn't so much forced and was a few spots here & there in a tag team, now it feels like he's showing off, looking for the pops from the crowd and randomly throwing moves together in matches like a 10 year old playing a WWE 2k16 pressing random buttons.

Raw was good though and massively marked out at Bray in his new face role, I think that tag match was the first main event in a long time (a tag match anyway) where I was rooting for the faces to win, felt like an old school Raw when I was growing up rooting for the baby faces. Roman was also kind of protected here with the attention on Bray.

Tag Division is looking good and surprisingly I have no idea where it's all heading or what will be in store for The New Day come the end of this. 

Loving Charlotte again, she's a great heel and has done a tremendous job the last six months. 

Raw is so much better without Kane, Big Show, Ziggler and the usual shit, also some matches were shorter this week and didn't drag so much, keep the longer matches for the PPV. 

In theory Raw should be great in London next week, hopefully doesn't revert to old. 

I've seen that picture a few times and it really unnerves me. Dead up, frightens me.

Who is he?

She was doing "In Bed With Sunny" photoshoots on the fan convention circuit a while back.

So he is a nobody, one of many who got such a photo with her on that particular day.