The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Looks wise though Apollo does come across as a bit of a star. He's a physical specimen like we haven't seen in years. I just hope somebody backstage has enough wits about them to protect him and give him the time he needs to develop his character. He could very well be a megastar in the future.

I think Apollo's been called up now to fill the hole left by Neville's injury. Their matches can get the crowd on their feet. A lot of work still to be done character wise though because the moveset will only get him so far.

• Paid Members

They don't mention that though, do they? And he's mixed race. Otherwise they'd make a fuss about him being the first black WWE champion like they do with Ron Simmons and the Soul Patrol. I think they'll make a big deal about Big E or Apollo winning it in that respect.

• Paid Members

Looks wise though Apollo does come across as a bit of a star. He's a physical specimen like we haven't seen in years. I just hope somebody backstage has enough wits about them to protect him and give him the time he needs to develop his character. He could very well be a megastar in the future.

Apollo looks good and has athleticism and always comes across as a nice bloke when he's being himself and I think would do well representing the company in appearances on outside TV, but he needs a lot of work to get sufficiently over to the majority of the main roster crowds to get to the level where he's actually making those outside appearances.

So you do have to wonder which direction the WWE will take.

Does Styles do the whole Bullet Club thing? And if so do we presume they are all heels? Then you could have Wyatt with the family take them on as the faces?

But then where does that leave Roman? (other than with the belt whilst Styles/Wyatt feud til Summerslam). 

• Paid Members

I have absolutely no idea which direction they're going with anyone right now. Is Reigns/Styles going to be a Raw title match to lead to a bigger PPV match with someone else (if there even is one at the moment) for Payback, or will they have the match then? What now with Ambrose, Cesaro and New Day? Presumably they're going with Owens/Zayn now and a thrilling Wyatts/LON feud. I also take it Brock is off until the summer.