The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Honestly, I'm not sure how 'over' AJ will be in a few months time, or even whether anyone cares currently. I was hardly blown away by the Jericho stuff. I'm not an AJ hater or anything but it's obvious he's being set up to be the first of many internet faves to get beaten tidily throughout the spring/summer in routine title defences. I expect Owens and Sami wont be far behind!

I actually couldn't sit through the Mania main event. The crowd or muting thereof absolutely ruined it for me, even if the result was in doubt or i wasn't exhausted by the time it rolled around. I went on a bit of a network binge last night and watched the excellent WWE24 doc on Roman and feel abit sorry for him and the boos he's getting. It's obvious with his background and sporting history he's going nowhere and is indeed 'the guy' whether that be as face or potentially an awesome heel. I've mostly enjoyed the other big matches he's been in, especially the ones with Lesnar.

Much like the Cesaro thread, I'm pretty sure AJ Styles should never be WWE Champion. CRUSH HIM!!

Yeah, get him crushed. I knew he was finished after an early face off with Jericho on Smackdown, his face looked like he'd been stung by a bee, possibly an allergic reaction to Chris Jericho or something, which is more than unfortunate. If you're going to be world champion you need a decent dermatologist. 

I got a feeling Samoa Joe might debut tonight, more worryingly to join League Of Nations assuming he isn't being billed as from the US? 

From Huntington Beach, California... but he looks like a foreign. Get him in.

Really fun show tonight. Loved Miz's bit. Reigns is just a muscular Iain Duncan Smith.

• Paid Members

I know they are just trying to find their feet after Mania, but just not having a heel authority for a bit is so refreshing. I may be in the minority but for me it makes everything feel a bit fresher and different. Presumably that means Triple H and Steph are back next week, but I'm enjoying this way more than I have for a while.  

Edited by mim731

• Paid Members

I know it’s only because it was new and differ, but I got serious goosebumps watching Wyatt play the part of ‘hot tag’.

On the flip side, I think they should have held off on the big Gallows/Anderson debut until it was relevant to someone like Styles or Balor. And on the flip side to that, that was some fucking hiding they gave the Usos.