The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

They don't necessarily have to go down the comedy route. Jake Roberts was pretty over as a face doing almost the exact same stuff he did as a heel.

I'd keep them going as a babyface trio until Harper's back, or at least stagger the turn/feud on Bray so that Harper ends up as the man behind it. Rowan's best following someone, and long term, Strowman's best role might be as a comedy babyface. But for the next year, I think follow Bray, feud with Bray, follow Harper is the best bet for the two of them.

Don't know if this is common knowledge or not, so minor Payback spoilers ahoy-hoy;

The Payback poster we got sent through to work is The Wyatt family with Bray at the top, Braun and Erick either side and an intense looking Harper in the middle.

• Paid Members

Yeah I was gutted when CM Punk and John Cena at the 2011 Money In The Bank was ruined by the poster.

Money_in_the_Bank_(2011).jpg

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

I imagine Baron Corbin is the new tall man they are in love with, not Strowman. Apparently they had no plans to bring him up until Vince was at NXT on Saturday. Which might say a lot that out of all the wrestlers on the show, Baron Corbin was the one Vince liked the most.

Although the ring jacket Corbin had on at Takeover, who can blame him?

• Paid Members

I fear for Apollo. He does cool moves and looks great but like Corbin, you get the feeling they've called him up far too early. The guy has yet to develop any sort of personality.

What's the latest with Joe? Is he still getting a chance on the main show, or does Vince hate fat people again?

• Paid Members

WWE sent out a video message from Roman Reigns through the WWE Network spam email. It's short and uninteresting but he does repeat the "I'm not a good guy..." line from Raw. That's clearly the line they've decided on to explain why half the people boo him. Ten more years of Cena?