d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

Give up derailing the thread. Fuck off in off-topic and start a support group for football fans wth tiny knobs.

2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

football fans wth tiny knobs.

Linguistic redundancy.

7 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Finn is apparently taking time off after Summerslam, so it wouldn't be the worst idea in the world to have Bray write him out. I still have zero confidence in them doing anything more with Bray than they have already - some interesting promos, then the same matches over and over, with no wins where it counts.

I’d be happy enough if he learns to do promos that make it sound like he cares about winning or losing wrestling matches. No win or loss has ever meant anything to him. 

I actually thought it was a pretty good Raw, and an easy watch. Part of that was no doubt down to me skipping the women's fatal four way and Miz TV. Take those two bits out and it was an enjoyable show that moved along at a pretty good pace. 

Just in case anyone was wondering why Seth and Becky are such death together on-screen. It’s because you’re jealous, OK?

242865F4-5C98-4663-A531-CE7B9742F29F.jpeg.77ced51c767fd2b4a03a44d3f28a7ffb.jpeg

He's clearly thinking of reference to the chemistry in their relationship, not that of how their on-screen characters work together. 

Edited by Seratonin

So in the updated list of"Legends" to appear for the reunion on Monday, Alicia Fox is listed. I am missing something here or isn't she just a regular roster member?

Thinking about how they need to do some type of big angle on Monday's show to capitalise on the big rating they'll likely get for bringing back all the old guys, I'd have been half tempted to hold Bray's debut back a week. I would've liked them to do something similar to what they did, but with him killing a bunch of Legends instead.

I know the majority of them probably can't even take a bump anymore, but with the gimmick where they switch the lights off, most guys would've even need to take one. I envisage guys like Hall, Nash, HBK, Hogan and Austin in the ring or something, the lights go out, there's a big commotion, then when the lights flicker back on Bray's standing there looking the business in that awesome mask, with everyone else on the mat, out for the count.

Essentially, just anything other than another Finn vs. Bray feud. Please.

I want all the old guys to get matches for Summerslam. Even if they can’t bump, it’ll be more interesting than whatever combination of current guys get matched up.