The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Yeah Renee just isn't suited to that role. She's great at actual presenting but she's really stilted on commentary. Personally I think she could do any mainstream presenting and she would be great at it. Wouldn't be shocked if that's her next career move

• Paid Members

First Raw I’ve watched in months as I was curious how it would play out. Just a very boring show as usual besides the 24/7 stuff. I switched off after Impact Wrestling’s Rob Van Dam shows up in his gear to hang out outside the ring with his new best mates The Hurricane, Slaughter and Angle. Probably the easiest money he’s made for a bit of kush. Can see why they didn’t care about Rhyno showing up at Impact a couple of weeks back when still under contract. 

I know people on here don’t like Rollins and there’s some that have turned him. I used to be a big fan and have soured on him the past few months. And last nights Raw was the confirmation for me that I don’t care about him anymore, as that was one of the lamest fucking promos I’ve heard from the man. Calling Brock a Seth wannabe a couple of times with no crowd reaction, and just no reaction for him in general besides the burn it down shit. No wonder that Universal title is back on a real star. 

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Yeah Renee just isn't suited to that role. She's great at actual presenting but she's really stilted on commentary. Personally I think she could do any mainstream presenting and she would be great at it. Wouldn't be shocked if that's her next career move

Apparently ESPN were after her a couple of years back, I would be stunned if she doesn't go into legit sports presenting once her contract expires. 

Harmless fun RAW. Anyone expecting that it was going to advance much in regards to the current direction is deluded. They are expecting things WWE hasn't delivered in years. This was a get out the stars, pop a rating and get another show over before SummerSlam RAW and it was decent enough. 

Heyman and Bisch will be in after that PPV so I wouldn't expect much changes before then, they are just firing out those type of shows you do in EWR when you haven't came up with any ideas yet for now. 

I was there- was excited to be there- but it was long. Really long.

And I don’t know how it came over on tv, but there were definitely breaks where the lights were off in the arena and they played Wwe related commercials on a loop. That helped burn us out.

austin was great though and first time I’ve ever really noticed them put him over as the bigger star than hogan?