The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Thinking about how they need to do some type of big angle on Monday's show to capitalise on the big rating they'll likely get for bringing back all the old guys, I'd have been half tempted to hold Bray's debut back a week. I would've liked them to do something similar to what they did, but with him killing a bunch of Legends instead.

I know the majority of them probably can't even take a bump anymore, but with the gimmick where they switch the lights off, most guys would've even need to take one. I envisage guys like Hall, Nash, HBK, Hogan and Austin in the ring or something, the lights go out, there's a big commotion, then when the lights flicker back on Bray's standing there looking the business in that awesome mask, with everyone else on the mat, out for the count.

Essentially, just anything other than another Finn vs. Bray feud. Please.

3 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I want all the old guys to get matches for Summerslam. Even if they can’t bump, it’ll be more interesting than whatever combination of current guys get matched up.

The Club Vs The NWO.

Melina is coming back apparently. They could have the 'decade in the making' rematch with her and Alicia Fox. It would still be more interesting than anything Rollins/Corbin/Balor do!

It’s funny that people think they will bother using the old cunts tonight to further or create any angles. They want ratings and announcing all of these names will give them a decent rating, even if all they are now are entrance pops. Suppose it’s good for those in attendance that they will be able to die having witnessed Hogan et al in a WWE ring. But in the morning we’ll all be on here moaning again about how shit RAW was. 

Then we get to see what stupid cunt of an idea Vince comes out with tomorrow for next Monday’s RAW. 

1 hour ago, Mr Kennedy said:

It’s funny that people think they will bother using the old cunts tonight to further or create any angles. They want ratings and announcing all of these names will give them a decent rating, even if all they are now are entrance pops. Suppose it’s good for those in attendance that they will be able to die having witnessed Hogan et al in a WWE ring. But in the morning we’ll all be on here moaning again about how shit RAW was. 

Then we get to see what stupid cunt of an idea Vince comes out with tomorrow for next Monday’s RAW. 

Why don’t you stop watching if you don’t like the show?

All the hate for this show already seems misguided.

The main shows are currently directionless drivel without anywhere near the star level required to carry such poor material.

This show will have no long term ramifications, and may well be directionless drivel too: but it’ll have star power, at least.

I’ll take it.

If WWE were to become the short-term, dopamine-hit, star-power nostalgia show and AEW the star-free alternative? Deal.