The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Awards Moderator
18 minutes ago, Pinc said:

I think they're trying to establish a blood feud between Seth and Brock to mirror the one they spent 5 years trying to establish between Roman and Brock, so they can go full circle and have the main event of next year's Mania be a triple threat between the three of them. Five years on from the last time that happened.

I wouldn't mind a triple threat with Brock, Seth and Roman - though I'd have maybe gone for that at Summerlsam instead of dragging out to Mania. 

7 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Finn is apparently taking time off after Summerslam, so it wouldn't be the worst idea in the world to have Bray write him out. I still have zero confidence in them doing anything more with Bray than they have already - some interesting promos, then the same matches over and over, with no wins where it counts.

I’d be happy enough if he learns to do promos that make it sound like he cares about winning or losing wrestling matches. No win or loss has ever meant anything to him. 

• Paid Members

I actually thought it was a pretty good Raw, and an easy watch. Part of that was no doubt down to me skipping the women's fatal four way and Miz TV. Take those two bits out and it was an enjoyable show that moved along at a pretty good pace.