The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

RAW in general is a bit crap to be fair

Maybe it would be more tolerable if you only gave it a sideways glance.

5 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

I know people on here don’t like Rollins and there’s some that have turned him. I used to be a big fan and have soured on him the past few months. And last nights Raw was the confirmation for me that I don’t care about him anymore, as that was one of the lamest fucking promos I’ve heard from the man. Calling Brock a Seth wannabe a couple of times with no crowd reaction, and just no reaction for him in general besides the burn it down shit. No wonder that Universal title is back on a real star. 

It was terrible. And on the same show Stone Cold Steve Austin delivers a promo one hundred times better about practically nothing. Worlds apart. 

Speaking of Austin (and Hogan) they both still look the business whilst most of the other legends have aged quite badly. 

Edited by Briefcase

Everyone on the roster is by and large a great worker these days so that's not much to brag about, plus he's nowhere near Bryan or an AJ or a Cena in that top level drama they can add to a match either honestly. Besides, he's awful on the mic, thinks a crap laugh = charisma and has the dullest entrance music and catchphrase going at the moment. He was crap as a heel when pushed to the moon as 'the architect' (ugh!)  and he's been crap as a face for ages now too.

6 hours ago, TheToeSucker said:

if by one of those, I dislike emotional abuse, then yeah, yeah I am. I understand it's a storyline but it's triggering.

Anyone that says the word Triggering can fuck off in my book. 

WTF is the matter with people? If you don't like something, turn it off. What does 'triggering' even mean? 'I got upset and offended by that'? 'I had to call the Samaritans because I had a panic attack about that'? Its nonsense, life is too short to get all worked up about something on a god-damn TV show. Thank fuck you weren't there when HHH said people 'like' Booker T 'don't win' against 'people like me [HHH]' or when HHH fucked the mannequin. 

5 minutes ago, DCW said:

Everyone on the roster is by and large a great worker these days so that's not much to brag about, plus he's nowhere near Bryan or an AJ or a Cena in that top level drama they can add to a match either honestly. Besides, he's awful on the mic, thinks a crap laugh = charisma and has the dullest entrance music and catchphrase going at the moment. He was crap as a heel when pushed to the moon as 'the architect' (ugh!)  and he's been crap as a face for ages now too.

Hey his 'crap laugh' sounds like my actual laugh :(

26 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said:

Anyone that says the word Triggering can fuck off in my book. 

WTF is the matter with people? If you don't like something, turn it off. What does 'triggering' even mean? 'I got upset and offended by that'? 'I had to call the Samaritans because I had a panic attack about that'? Its nonsense, life is too short to get all worked up about something on a god-damn TV show. Thank fuck you weren't there when HHH said people 'like' Booker T 'don't win' against 'people like me [HHH]' or when HHH fucked the mannequin. 

Thanks for that, you'll be put on ignore.

4 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Seth might as well come out to nWo b-team music next week. Or the X-Pac theme. "BURN IT DOWN! SETH PAC! You think you can tell us what to do ..." What a big fanny.

I'm 100% stealing Seth Pac as his new name, thanks.