The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Possibly did not undertake chemo, instead radiotherapy could be used. And considering he's an athlete by profession, it's not beyond the realms of belief that he has kept himself in shape. I follow a guy "Furious Pete", bodybuilder and food challenge guy. When he was undergoing treatment for his cancer, he still worked out, but at a lower level. 

I don't think he will have the all clear. I think we will get something like "I'm beating it, slowly, but I just couldn't sit back and watch what was happening without coming back to my yard"

• Paid Members
On 2/23/2019 at 2:18 PM, HarmonicGenerator said:

I wish I had your faith in WWE TV audiences. 

And faith in the writing team. Returning from fucking Leaukemia should make him the biggest babyface of all time, but then look at what a mess they'd already made of him before this. A guy with that look, who's that good in the ring, who's that good of a promo, with that aura of coolness? Fucking that up as badly as they did doesn't give me much faith that they'll figure it out now. This is the same company who didn't know how to write Daniel Bryan's comeback, eventually having to turn him heel just to salvage him. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the same thing happen here. Roman'll be a baddie by Survivor Series.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Supremo said:

Roman'll be a baddie by Survivor Series.

I wish I had your faith. "It took cancer to make you cheer for me?" With Seth on top, he'll turn heel first night back.

12 hours ago, bigfoote said:

Possibly did not undertake chemo, instead radiotherapy could be used. And considering he's an athlete by profession, it's not beyond the realms of belief that he has kept himself in shape. I follow a guy "Furious Pete", bodybuilder and food challenge guy. When he was undergoing treatment for his cancer, he still worked out, but at a lower level. 

I don't think he will have the all clear. I think we will get something like "I'm beating it, slowly, but I just couldn't sit back and watch what was happening without coming back to my yard"

Yeah I watch Furious Pete too, guys in phenomenal shape considering he’s had repeated battles with testicular cancer which has now left him bollockless, sterile and having to need testosterone shots for the rest of his life

• Paid Members

It’s good to see the conspiracy theories on twitter that it’s all a ploy to make Roman a baby face and he never had leukemia because he still has muscles.

wrestling fans can be the worst 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

It's hard not to get behind him after that. No bigger babyface move than beating cancer.

It's also incredibly noticeable how bigger a star he is compared to literally everyone else on the show bar Ronda and Becky, and maybe Seth. 

Probably the weirdest big time return they’ve ever done. I wasn’t even sure if they’d filmed it right at first.

The card needs Big Dave though, so i’m happy.

Can’t handle the people saying they faked Roman’s illness. That can all sorts of fuck off.

• Paid Members

I get the appeal on Big Dave vs HHH as they did always bring out the best in the other, but Batista asking if he had Hunter's attention when its HHH who's never beat him and has everything to prove seemed a bit odd. Maybe going back to Batista not being invited initially to the SmackDown reunion despite being a huge movie star or being invited to Flair's birthday celebration because he isn't a Hall of Famer and felt disrespected?

Actually, yeah its going to be that and its a bloody brilliant idea. Realise I've just Garth'd myself but the idea that Batista gets to play the Hollywood movie dick again is a great one for how this needs to go down, HHH is finally a hall of famer, hasn't beaten Batista yet still in Dave's mind he's being overlooked and insulted. Would be a nice change of dynamic for their match as well.