The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

It already suggested good news when it was announced Roman was going to be on Good Morning America on Tuesday morning after Raw, and now there's this:

E153500C-B55E-4C99-AC07-1524B48D597E.thumb.jpeg.bd3754b3dcac610862dcb8efb5036f6b.jpeg

Looking good! I'm fully expecting Strowman/Roman/Ambrose vs. Drew/Lashley/Corbin at Wrestlemania now. The moment they did the Shield Powerbomb you knew something was going on. They don't do things like that by accident. Hopefully they do a wild Street Fight to hide how awful Lashley and Corbin are.

Boy, do those Ambrose promos where he was taking the piss out of his Leaukemia seem even stupider now though, if that's even possible. Already tasteless and completely tone deaf at the time, it's going to look really fucking stupid when Ambrose is all pally pally with him. It should be a boss moment when the three Shield lads interract for the first time. It was a genuinely touching moment when they embraced the night he left.

A2771F1F-74C8-4CCD-BCB5-7AA167179EAB.thumb.jpeg.7eff97fcb7e2946ef2a04467cd968f72.jpeg

How the fuck do you brush under the carpet some of the shit they scripted for Dean though? 

Edited by Supremo

• Awards Moderator

What happened to those rumours about Dean Ambrose leaving? If that's still a thing, maybe after the six man match Roman just obliterates him, in a kind of "I heard what you said you two-faced twat" sort of a way, and that's how you write Ambrose off, and maybe even - fantasy booking alert - rejuvenate Roman as a take-no-prisoners suffer-no-fools don't-trust-anyone take-nothing-for-granted sort of type.

• Paid Members

I'm hopeful it's good news. From a PR point of view it'd be appalling for the company to get fans excited a week I'm advance for bad news whereas if it was bad news (and looking at the incredible shape he's in I wouldn't believe it to be) they'd typically not release he'd be in attendance until the day of the show. 

• Paid Members

It's either a 'recovery is going well I'll be back soon'.. or 'I'm ready now'. No way will they build it up for it to be bad news.

Could be a good time to turn him heel... 'it took me to get ill for you to stop booing me.. fuck ya'll'..

25 minutes ago, Murtz said:

Could be a good time to turn him heel... 'it took me to get ill for you to stop booing me.. fuck ya'll'..

That would be AWFUL.  He's got getting booed any more, this whole thing makes him the most genuine face they've had in years, I'll certainly be cheering him.

On 2/23/2019 at 1:23 PM, Loki said:

That would be AWFUL.  He's got getting booed any more, this whole thing makes him the most genuine face they've had in years, I'll certainly be cheering him.

He absolutely is getting bood again. After a few months every thing will be as it was. 

Edited by Yakashi

• Paid Members

Oh god, yes. I'd love Roman to come back with a new look. The vest has got to go. It was the first thing I thought of when they released photos of him filming with The Rock. He looks completely acceptable with his top off. He'd look fine without the riot gear.

CC133E61-0A4F-4EBF-86E1-FA7802E32CBA.thumb.jpeg.387087efe1e270e46db52126830c9096.jpeg

They should change everything. This is their chance to wipe the slate clean and get a free pass (for a few months at least) to make it work. Change the look, change the music (I only watch a handful of shows each year but even I immediately associate those opening beats with boos and negativity) and make a big deal about how this is a new beginning for him. Full on reboot is what the guy has needed for ages now.