The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Loki said:

Poor fucking EC3, he's not even been assigned to a brand and he's already last year's news.

What happened to Sanity?  Or Jose? Nikki Cross?

Sanity are on Smackdown. Well, I say on Smackdown, they don't often compete. Eric Young did this week, though.

Nikki Cross lost a qualifier on Raw, I think, for a spot in the women's Elimination Chamber (teaming with Alicia Fox). No Way Jose is probably on Main Event, I didn't even realise that was still a thing until I stumbled upon it on Sky the other day.

Ageing Vince is losing his marbles, that is fairly obvious and accepted. But he's not so far gone that he's sweating an indie outfit led by pudgy mid life crisis Jericho and Cody Rhodes. A promotion that, despite leaking rumors to big Dave about how close they were to an amazing TV deal about two months ago, have yet to confirm anything at all about it.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, DCW said:

A promotion that, despite leaking rumors to big Dave about how close they were to an amazing TV deal about two months ago, have yet to confirm anything at all about it.

A promotion that in real terms doesn't exist yet. Not even an afterthought to their plans.

• Awards Moderator
24 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

No Way Jose is absolutely appalling though. Why didn't they just keep Adam Rose? Absolutely baffled why the NXT barricade slappers didn't boo him out of the building.

I actually really liked him in NXT, he did a few good fiery babyface promos and his matches, while never spectacular, were decent midcard stuff. You kind of knew he would end up one-note on the main roster, but I never suspected he’d end up at the absolute bottom of the pile like he has done.

42 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Vince McMahon just announced on twitter that Roman will be on this coming Raw to address the status of his battle with leukaemia. Hopefully it’s good news and he can start making a comeback.

Probably just a minor update cynic in me says Vince has just done this for rating increase 

• Paid Members

That feels like a mad panic ratings fix, though there was talk around the gossip sites that Vince is pushing for Reigns to be back for Wrestlemania, and that we might be getting Reigns/Ambrose/Strowman vs. Corbin/Lashley/McIntyre, which sounds dire.

I'm guessing Reigns will be at Wrestlemania in some capacity, even if he's not wrestling - celebrating with Rollins, at the least.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

Vince McMahon just announced on twitter that Roman will be on this coming Raw to address the status of his battle with leukaemia. Hopefully it’s good news and he can start making a comeback.

I'm sure this will be handled with sensitivity. Or... a heel will start on Reigns (Drew?) and Rollins will save him for a cheap pop.