The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I really can’t imagine anyone watching that angle last night and not deciding that Becky should be the first person to beat Ronda in WWE. The idea of saving her for Charlotte at this point is ridiculous. This is it. If you want to get the most out of your investment then you pull the trigger now. Ronda can get her win back at Wrestlemania. But for now, you’re never going to get a moment as hot as this. This is it. She’s it. She’s the man.

6DAE3565-0050-4AFA-A21F-9483F11A6E6F.thumb.jpeg.eb2a719cdbddc4e3871d51f25488ca56.jpeg

Echoing all the sentiments for Becky. Christ, she’s the bollocks. Goosebumps when she sauntered out after attacking Ronda. Not had that with anything WWE for a long old while. And yeah, could not have looked any more badass with the blood. Funny how things happen sometimes. Close to being the only thing I give a shit about with WWE currently, but I enjoyed the opening segment too and it actually almost felt like they might just be able to salvage Braun yet. So fucking refreshing made a point that he doesn’t give a shit about representing Raw. Bet he’s still in a red shirt come Sunday mind.

But Becky/Ronda. Absolute money. You get the sense from Rondas socials that she’s well up for this and excited as fuck to be working Becky. Becky seems to really be over with all sorts there as well. I really hope they click in the ring too and it’s as magic as it feels it could be. I’m only interested in Ronda against Becky of anyone on the roster except maybe some point Asuka if she can be salvaged. Don’t agree that Becky needs to win Sunday though, but she needs to look strong/badass in defeat. If Becky wins I’m not sure where she goes from there immediately after. I thought of Becky losing but never quitting ala Bret/Austin after Supremos pic on the previous page also. I love the idea of ref stoppage from Ronda breaking Beckys arm and then Becky rocking up in a cast and reminding everyone constantly she never quit, claiming she can beat Ronda and she will. They’re aware of Beckys popularity and it gaining traction. Michael Cole made some comment after the Evolution match basically acknowledging as much and seemingly hinting towards embracing it. With someone like Becky, an internet favourite, sometimes a loss can work out better for her as the fans will rally behind her even more, feeling Ronda has been “chosen” over her. If Becky loses but never quits here, reminds us about it constantly, defends her belt with her arm in a cast but then is forced to vacate it by Steph or something akin to Vince not letting Austin wrestle with the neck injury. She disappears for a short bit, then rocks up on Raw to take out Ronda before ‘Mania or wins the Women’s Rumble and challenges Ronda (or both) and gives Ronda her first defeat at ‘Mania. Yes please.

I’ve no doubt they’ll be going with Ronda/Charlotte still though.

Edited by GeronimoJacksBeard

That was a really good episode of RAW actually and the ending was brilliant. The women are proper outshining the men at the minute, and Rousey and Becky are the perfect faces for their respective brands at the moment. It's a crime if that doesn't main event the show on Sunday.  Of course it will end up as Rousey/Charlotte at Mania but I'm assuming they will build Asuka back up and face Becky too so that'll still be something to look forward to. 

It did a pretty good job selling Survivor Series whilst also telling us that Braun/Brock & Corbin, Rollins/Ambrose, Balor/McIntyre and Rousey/Nia are were they're heading next so fair play.

9 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Was it Tamina who broke Becky’s nose? I couldn’t tell but she was closest to her when I noticed.

That’ll be 2 she’s injured since her return(the first one being Zelina Vega who suffered a concussion at Evolution because she seemed to forget she had to catch her after being lobbed from the ring by Nia Jax) 

I think it was actually Nia Jax!  It happens off camera but just before she's on her arse, she was whaling away on Jax in the top right corner.

She was bleeding from her eye.  Her EYE.  That's hardcore.

I can only echo everyone else.  She needs to beat Ronda at Survivor Series, she's the biggest, hottest star they have right now.  But they won't do it because they don't HAVE to.   Austin got the push because the company was dead in the water and he was the hottest thing they had to go with.  That's not the situation now, and I'm sure there's beancounters who look at the numbers and exposure Rousey gets them, and thinks only of her.

I will say this.  Their match has to be the main event, or I'll consider a strongly worded post on here and maybe even not watch Raw illegally for a couple of weeks.

It’s cool that Becky is doing well, but it’s not going to matter without opponents and, with the exception of Ronda and possibly Charlotte, all of the women are worthless due to the terrible booking (Asuke, bayley, Sasha, ember maybe) or because they’re shit (everyone else).

Its another product of running a company designed to have no stars.

5 hours ago, Yakashi said:

What is an “E”?

It is a mathematical constant that is the base of the natural logarithm: the unique number whose natural logarithm is equal to one. It is approximately equal to 2.71828, and is the limit of ⁿ as n approaches infinity, an expression that arises in the study of compound interest

17 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

What the actual fuck?! I mean someone with zero wrestling experience could easily do better than this.

To be fair, she hasn’t thrown that as a strike. She’s gone to, and then the arm comes up and she’s pulled it because she didn’t want to break an arm.

I hope.

• Paid Members

Lynch did good, but the crowd didn't react as well as you'd hope, and they're just going to reverse it for SD tonight because that's how they do build for Survivor Series. Didn't feel like quite the landmark moment people are making it out to be.

4 minutes ago, KJHenley said:

Lynch did good, but the crowd didn't react as well as you'd hope, and they're just going to reverse it for SD tonight because that's how they do build for Survivor Series. Didn't feel like quite the landmark moment people are making it out to be.

Did you watch it live or just the clips on Youtube?