The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Supremo said:

So by my count this is Nia’s fourth turn this year. She started as a heel, then became a face by default when Mickie and Alexa started bullying her for being fat, then she had that phantom heel turn during the Ronda feud where she suddenly switched from Ronda’s giggly pal into a cocky dick overnight, then Alexa cashing in on her turned her back face, and now this.

Surely this is some type of record?

I'm not sure even The Big Show has turned four times in a year. He turned three times in 1999 after debuting as a heel. Best I can come up with.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Supremo said:

So by my count this is Nia’s fourth turn this year. She started as a heel, then became a face by default when Mickie and Alexa started bullying her for being fat, then she had that phantom heel turn during the Ronda feud where she suddenly switched from Ronda’s giggly pal into a cocky dick overnight, then Alexa cashing in on her turned her back face, and now this.

I didnt interpret that period as two turns so much as bad writing.

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Big Show, anyone? :)

11 hours ago, Supremo said:

Braun must run him close. I'm sure he was heel at the start of the year, face during the summer, heel when he teamed with Drew & Dolph against the Shield and then face again in recent weeks. At least in the WWE's eyes anyway, he has always been slightly over with the fans. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Supremo said:

I feel like Russo’s WCW may have seen someone turn a similar amount of times within a single year, but nothing immediately comes to mind. 

If we include one night flip flops/fake nWo dissension, Bret turned 4 times between Owen dying and him hitting the bench for good. Let that resonate. His brother died, they had the reason behind an emotional comeback, put the belt on him in Canada... turned him heel.

Edited by air_raid

On 11/6/2018 at 4:40 AM, Supremo said:

I don't care about Nia or Tamina at all. Does anyone?

I think the average audience care about Nia as she has always been positioned fairly strong since coming up to the main roster. Tamina though, why they are trying to make her relevent i have no idea.

Saying that though, with the "tag team" elimination match coming up at SS i'm guessing they will be rolling out the likes of The Acension, Gable & Roode,  Slater & Rhyno & Titus Worldwide next week to somehow make the Raw tag division "look credible". I'd rather they stuck Lashley & Rush in that match to be honest.

Also if someone had told you that two years ago, that in 2018 nobody would give a flying shit about Finn Balor then then i'm sure most of us would have laughed in there face, yet here we are.

Edited by The King of Old School

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

& Titus Worldwide

I’ve got some bad news for you mate. But they broke up. And Crews is having a very average singles return with one win in 3 on tv. 

Was it Tamina who broke Becky’s nose? I couldn’t tell but she was closest to her when I noticed.

That’ll be 2 she’s injured since her return(the first one being Zelina Vega who suffered a concussion at Evolution because she seemed to forget she had to catch her after being lobbed from the ring by Nia Jax)