The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Seeing sources saying it's "Confirmed" by Meltzer that the match is off. I mean it's easy to re-write some angle to write her out, but you have to feel this could get Nia some needle backstage, taking out one of their biggest female stars a week before a "dream" match.

EDIT to add link to Meltz - https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/becky-lynch-wwe-survivor-series-card-270081

Edited by bigfoote

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Oh great, so now Nia is going to be hounded for being reckless, shit, green, awful etc. The same folk go quiet when Io Shirai moonsaults folk in the face though.

Nia is a shit, reckless lump though. This isn't the first time she's injured someone or looked dangerous out there. It's been obvious for ages that she's a complete liability.

I've only seen Io Shirai once, at Evolution against Toni Storm. If she's as reckless and dangerous as Nia then I'd happily say as much.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

This could be a blessing in disguise in all honesty - as fantastic as it would've been to watch, if they play their cards right and Becky turns it into a positive in her promos and it builds up an even bigger groundswell of support, plus the eventual match gets a bigger build, it could be all the more meaningful. Shame in the immediacy but it doesn't have to be totally derail the whole thing.  

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

They've got to send Nia down to development, even if it's just for a few months at this point. That's another superstar she's managed to twat. Full on clobbers her in the face. 

All WWE have got to do now is hold out on Becky returning, even if it's just until the Rumble, and have her win at #30. Returning Becky, who never lost her belt against heel Rousey could genuinely be a Wrestlemania main event if they don't have Brock/Roman/HHH/Undertaker as an option. Fuck it, you could even have Rousey claim to have ordered a hit on Becky, and something something title shot something something Nia. I don't know, they've come up with far shittier ideas. 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Factotum said:

Oh Becky. She's utterly on fire. 

Straight FIYYYYAHHHH.

12 hours ago, Jacko said:

This is Vince and the E would it really be a shock just to see Ronda steam through Becky as the all conquering babyface they want her to be ?

Is anyone saying it would be.....? I'm not sure too many are betting against a clean Ronda win. The SmackDown writers have done really well with the directions they've pointed Becky in recently, but this is the PPV with Raw's new golden goose.

9 hours ago, Mr Kennedy said:

I’m glad I recorded it on Sky as the highlights on Twitter are all in black and white. 

I bet that still looks cool as fuck. Probably needs some slow mo, other visual effects and a Placebo track they won't be able to use on the Network to peak mind.

9 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Becky Lynch is the only thing in wrestling that interests me at the moment. She's fucking skill. Only really watching her segments these days. She's as Fonz as fuck.

There's so much authenticity to everything she says, I believe every word of it. I'm sometimes not sure where the character comes in and when the woman is speaking from the heart. Not one promo since SummerSlam has sounded like a pro wrestler doing a script.

9 hours ago, Yakashi said:

What is an “E”?

Ask The Juice, not The Man.

12 hours ago, Supremo said:

Oh, wow. I’d never even considered that, but that’s a really great idea. If Becky has to lose on Sunday then the best finish by far is her refusing to tap out, only for the ref to ring the bell when her arm, “snaps.” 

Perfect.

If they want to go full bore on the in your face "Becky is your hero, we get it, we're running with it" I don't think the big Raw babyface who happens to be the massive crossover star, flagbearer of the revolution/This Girl Can type stuff and seller of t-shirts is the match to do it in. I think the double turn with smug cunt Charlotte might still be on, and then there's no chance of Ronda losing some shine or having to put up with a split crowd when SHE wrestles smug cunt Charlotte at Mania.

Nia is dangerous.  And Shirai's moonsaults were/are also equally dangerous, and I said that at the time.

Whilst we're on the topic, Lesnar fucked up like 4 or 5 suplexes in a row.  It was BRUTAL, and very unusual as he's usually incredibly safe, mainly due to being so strong. 

As cool as all these elbow/forearms look (and literally EVERYONE's starting throwing them in the last year) the move is racking up a lot of injuries.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Oh great, so now Nia is going to be hounded for being reckless, shit, green, awful etc. The same folk go quiet when Io Shirai moonsaults folk in the face though.

Nah, Tilde quit the forum.

I'm totally out of the loop but who has Nia Jax injured in the past?

1 minute ago, Loki said:

Charlotte, Asuka, Sasha, Bayley and she and Tamina nearly killed Zelina recently.  Generally she just drops people badly.

Blimey, I remember seeing her in NXT and thinking she was a bit shit.  Did she give them serious injuries or were they "Wear and tear" type couple of weeks off injuries.  Nepotism is a big thing in WWE though.