The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, bigfoote said:

On a similar topic: Are the Singhs still alive?

I believe Sunil Singh took the brunt of it. He got dropped on his neck two or three times. One of the times, Brock was looking down at him like he knew he fucked him up. Those boys need a pay rise or a bonus from the bumps they’ve taken the past couple of years. Remember Randy Orton chucking one of them on the announce table last year and how dangerous it looked. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, bigfoote said:

Yeah there were at least two neck bumps on Sunil and he looked out of it after the second. Is it a case of Lesnar working lazy, or like when you think a box is heavier than it is and overcook the power. Either way, danger money needed

I always feel with Brock it’s a little bit from column A and a little from column B. I think most people he faces are veterans who are prepared for his style. I did since watching him last night though

• Paid Members

Watching how bad Elias is in the ring, trying to think of other things he can do rather than have bad matches, I decided that even if it’s only for one week I’d love to see him as GM.

Imagine him insisting that every wrestler only communicates with him through song. Maybe he has a mic and guitar set up in his office. That’d be great fun.

I’m also praying they deliver on Braun’s promise to smash up Titan Towers in the upcoming weeks. That’d be brilliant. Have him stomping about like Godzilla, smashing through walls in anger or chucking people out of windows like in the Super Bowl commercial. 

• Paid Members

Brock Lesnar is a total cunt. Comes in, does fuck all apart from chuck people about in an unsafe manner, collects a fat cheque, fucks off again. I know his style and the element of danger he carries with him makes him interesting to watch in that regard, but he strikes me as a thoroughly shit bloke. 

32 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Brock Lesnar is a total cunt. Comes in, does fuck all apart from chuck people about in an unsafe manner, collects a fat cheque, fucks off again. I know his style and the element of danger he carries with him makes him interesting to watch in that regard, but he strikes me as a thoroughly shit bloke. 

Or smart.

What should he do? Work house shows and do 70 minute classics every night, even though he’s been offered massive money for a couple of nights a year?

He strikes me as one of the smartest men to have ever played the game. He’s playing the carnys at their own game, and making out like a bandit.

He should be the model that everyone who doesn’t aspire to be an actor should aspire to. When Daniel Bryan is old and nursing a life-changing headache, Brock will be drinking a Coors light and doing unthinkable things to a well-aged Sable.

• Paid Members

Yep. You can't knock Brock for doing what 90% of the roster wish they were in a position to be doing.

The type of deal he's got should be everyone's goal. We all know the life of a wrestler is a grind. Why would you put  yourself through that if you didn't need to?