The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Only WWE could have such a huge angle get the desired effect and then have the main star of it all get injured due to the incompetence of their roster.

At this point I'd have them go full heel with Ronda demanding a count out win as Becky wants to fight but the refs won't allow her, because if Nia did break her nose and give her concussion I don't care what wrestling family you belong too you need to fuck off for a while let alone putting her near a mainstream attraction for Mania season.

• Paid Members

That's a huge blow if the match is off. That was by far the biggest match on the show.

I wonder if this will affect Nia's career? It's not at all surprising that her name was mentioned as the culprit. She always looks reckless.

Edited by Supremo

3 minutes ago, Supremo said:

That's a huge blow if the match is off. That was by far the biggest match on the show.

I wonder if this will affect Nia's career? It's not at all surprising that her name was mentioned as the culprit. She always looks reckless.

Nah, she's loosely related to The Rock in some way and that's important apparently so she'll be fine. 

That's crazy timing. My gut reaction is it's an angle, but WWE take concussions seriously these days. Even if she's not ring ready, the potential for an angle is still tremendous, even getting lightly involved in the finish to whatever they give Rousey to cost her the win. Then make Becky's return match against Tamina or Nia (who can claim kayfabe responsibility for 'stopping' The Man) and have Lynch Goldberg through them in minutes then call out Ronda direct to camera.

I'd have Becky vecate the SD title and make her triumphant return at the Rumble leading to Becky Vs. Ronda at Wrestlemania. If WWE weren't so stubborn about their plans they could turn her injury (assuming it's true) into a massive positive in the long term.

Another uncanny parallel to Austin who also suffered an injury just as he was reaching his peak. Thankfully though not as serious an injury.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Oh great, so now Nia is going to be hounded for being reckless, shit, green, awful etc. The same folk go quiet when Io Shirai moonsaults folk in the face though.

Watching that how can you not say its reckless though? Its an all out brawl with no focal point so no real need to be swinging stiff, especially a gut instict turn and swing which never ends well. Its no surprise if she has concussion she absolutely levels her. Watching the bit with the chair shots now she looks fairly dazed.