The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

The Ambrose/Young dynamic could have been interesting, but as always, WWE have been as subtle as a piss joke. Letting Cole demand answers yet still expecting Renee to be a neutral party and be made to look like a blind, deaf and dumb wife who doesn't know her own husband. Any interest for me in the angle is dead because of the usual hamfisted approach.

• Paid Members

Whenever there's a horribly bad taste comment on Raw, you know its came directly from Vince. Everything is fair game with him. Always has been. He's a fucking loony. And partly why he's never been accepted in the mainstream like he's craved for decades.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

What did Steph say?

Said that "dismemberment is a corporate liability" while threatening Baron Corbin.

Dean Ambrose also said something about how Roman's lukemia is karma for some shit he'd done when they were in the Shield or something like that. It was one of those nights.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Audience "AOP-PEE, AOP-PEE"......Graves: Staples Centre became 2nd grade". NO, No you cunts, you fucking booked a grown man to piss himself on PPV, don't turn this into city bias or what do they say about Canada "Bizzarro land" or whatever.

That Reigns line, absolutely shameful, it's like the Ultimate Warrior's writing the fucking show. Disgrace.

43 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Said that "dismemberment is a corporate liability" while threatening Baron Corbin.

Dean Ambrose also said something about how Roman's lukemia is karma for some shit he'd done when they were in the Shield or something like that. It was one of those nights.

I believe the line was ‘for what he did in The Shield, Roman has to answer to the man upstairs. But it’s worst for you Seth, because you have to answer to me.’

Fucking hell.

By next week he’ll be asking for a ‘Hell in a (White Blood) Cell’ match, and bringing shaved midgets out for laughs.

Vince is a loonie. And you saw right into his soul when Ambrose said ‘you can’t believe I went there? Oh, grow up.’

That is EXACTLY how he views personal tragedy isn’t it?!

Disappointed but not surprised in the slightest that they've waited all of a month to use a human beings real-life cancer diagnosis as part of a throwaway line to try and get heat in a promo. I know that none of this would've happened without Roman's express consent, but it's disgusting how obvious it is that they've been waiting to exploit his illness as part of a storyline and they've barely been able to contain themselves for a month.

• Paid Members

This stuff with Roman, whilst it's absolutely horrendous in its own right, I'm left wondering, "what if he actually dies over this?"

Then I remember, "Eddie's in hell."

Vince is a fucking mentalist. He's so far in the bubble, it beggars belief.

Chances Vince has already written an angle to feature his corpse when he eventually dies?

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

I'm sure Reigns is also in the bubble enough to know how it is. I can't imagine how that conversation would go if they had it though. "I'm so sorry that you've been stricken down in your prime and I'm praying that you fight this all the way. Before you go though, do you mind if we take a few shots at you on TV, like? Just mocking your illness a bit to get a heel over. We won't go to far but probably best you don't let your kids watch."