Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
40 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

So that’s where Russo got the Steel Asylum from

Looks more like that Lions Den cage they used a couple of times for Shamrock.

Posted
2 hours ago, KingofSports said:

Great Sasuke. Getting 'blown up' in the 90's.

2.jpg
3.jpg

Explosion matches always looked completely bonkers.
I mean, I'm guessing there's some 'trick' to it but that bottom photo seems to indicate there is little margin for error.

Posted
18 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Explosion matches always looked completely bonkers.
I mean, I'm guessing there's some 'trick' to it but that bottom photo seems to indicate there is little margin for error.

Sasuke took a bump in his second Onita match that saw him fall from a ladder, over the barbed wire wonto the wooden floor.

Which then fucking exploded.

Last time I searched the bout is only shown online in highlight form

By the way; when this insanity was going on I am sure both men were politicians in the Japanese Senate

Posted
21 hours ago, Hugh Thesz said:

By the way; when this insanity was going on I am sure both men were politicians in the Japanese Senate

Onita was a member of the House of Councillors (the Japanese upper house of Parliament), but Sasuke was only ever in the local Assembly of Iwate Prefecture.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...