Cannibal Man Posted April 23, 2020 Posted April 23, 2020 5 hours ago, tiger_rick said: When did Jacques last appear in the WWF. Surely not back in 1998? Any particular reason why he doesn't make appearances? The Mountie gimmick is made for popping up every now and again. Owens mentioned in a shoot with I think SMV just before he left that the backstage lot can't stand him. Don't remember any details but going off the episode it's probably for just never giving it a rest
Paid Members Supremo Posted April 23, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2020 I like Triple H’s lockdown hair. There’s a great Network documentary to be made of just following Hunter around his house being a grumpy dad, sulking that he can’t find the hair clippers.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted April 23, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2020 2 hours ago, Cannibal Man said: Owens mentioned in a shoot with I think SMV just before he left that the backstage lot can't stand him. Don't remember any details but going off the episode it's probably for just never giving it a rest Didn’t he go on a kick at conventions of talking about himself alongside Shawn and bret as though they were 3 equals carrying the company, even going as far as interrupting Shawn and bret Q&A sessions to tell the crowd stories of how the three of them carried the company and were leading innovation.
Lord-Mountevans Posted April 24, 2020 Posted April 24, 2020 11 hours ago, Supremo said: I like Triple H’s lockdown hair. There’s a great Network documentary to be made of just following Hunter around his house being a grumpy dad, sulking that he can’t find the hair clippers. I think i prefer Trips as a shaven raver, as opposed to the hairy cunt we see today.
Paid Members Chris B Posted May 4, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2020 According to the small print, it's from 2006. Although I love the idea that this could be stock image or something.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted May 4, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2020 To be fair it would have been one hell of an insight being forced to do 10,000 squats followed by a cool down of hiding in the lockers to watch people change while you wank.
SaitoRyo Posted May 4, 2020 Posted May 4, 2020 Yeah, it's from a 2006 copy of WWE magazine. Still quite the cursed image... I remember when I was around 13/14, so 2004/05, thinking Benoit couldn't have been on steroids because he was a proper wrestler who trained and wrestled in Japan. Looking at pictures of him now, there must have only been a few lads on more of the gas than he was.
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 4, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2020 34 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said: Yeah, it's from a 2006 copy of WWE magazine. Still quite the cursed image... I remember when I was around 13/14, so 2004/05, thinking Benoit couldn't have been on steroids because he was a proper wrestler who trained and wrestled in Japan. Looking at pictures of him now, there must have only been a few lads on more of the gas than he was. There was an old call on the Observer Live show from around 2000 where someone is complaining about all the steroid guys and it's a shame someone clean like Benoit isn't push. Dave Meltzer butts in along the lines "woah woah, I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but you need to think about what you're saying", but obviously with loads more umms and y'knows.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted May 6, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 6, 2020 Believe it or not, this Steph figure belonged to a wrestling fan.
Snitsky's back acne Posted May 9, 2020 Posted May 9, 2020 Nell Stewart bodyslamming Buddy Rogers in 1953.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted May 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2020 29 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said: Nell Stewart bodyslamming Buddy Rogers in 1953. Looks like the original series of Breaking Ground.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 11, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted May 11, 2020 Came across this illustration by Bill McConkey today which I think will be enjoyed by several here:
Snitsky's back acne Posted May 11, 2020 Posted May 11, 2020 When Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara first met. Nitro. 1997.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.