The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

5 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

When did Jacques last appear in the WWF. Surely not back in 1998? Any particular reason why he doesn't make appearances? The Mountie gimmick is made for popping up every now and again.

Owens mentioned in a shoot with I think SMV just before he left that the backstage lot can't stand him. Don't remember any details but going off the episode it's probably for just never giving it a rest

• Paid Members

I like Triple H’s lockdown hair.

32849640-187F-492C-AFFB-17A85936A832.thumb.jpeg.a6f440c0ad04da2fda8ddc15f2e21755.jpeg

There’s a great Network documentary to be made of just following Hunter around his house being a grumpy dad, sulking that he can’t find the hair clippers.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Cannibal Man said:

Owens mentioned in a shoot with I think SMV just before he left that the backstage lot can't stand him. Don't remember any details but going off the episode it's probably for just never giving it a rest

Didn’t he go on a kick at conventions of talking about himself alongside Shawn and bret as though they were 3 equals carrying the company, even going as far as interrupting Shawn and bret Q&A sessions to tell the crowd stories of how the three of them carried the company and were leading innovation. 

11 hours ago, Supremo said:

I like Triple H’s lockdown hair.

32849640-187F-492C-AFFB-17A85936A832.thumb.jpeg.a6f440c0ad04da2fda8ddc15f2e21755.jpeg

There’s a great Network documentary to be made of just following Hunter around his house being a grumpy dad, sulking that he can’t find the hair clippers.

I think i prefer Trips as a shaven raver, as opposed to the hairy cunt we see today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

To be fair it would have been one hell of an insight being forced to do 10,000 squats followed by a cool down of hiding in the lockers to watch people change while you wank. 

Yeah, it's from a 2006 copy of WWE magazine. Still quite the cursed image...

I remember when I was around 13/14, so 2004/05, thinking Benoit couldn't have been on steroids because he was a proper wrestler who trained and wrestled in Japan. Looking at pictures of him now, there must have only been a few lads on more of the gas than he was. 

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said:

Yeah, it's from a 2006 copy of WWE magazine. Still quite the cursed image...

I remember when I was around 13/14, so 2004/05, thinking Benoit couldn't have been on steroids because he was a proper wrestler who trained and wrestled in Japan. Looking at pictures of him now, there must have only been a few lads on more of the gas than he was. 

There was an old call on the Observer Live show from around 2000 where someone is complaining about all the steroid guys and it's a shame someone clean like Benoit isn't push. Dave Meltzer butts in along the lines "woah woah, I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but you need to think about what you're saying", but obviously with loads more umms and y'knows.