Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

“Hey, uh, Undertaker. I was, erm, wondering if we could get a– a picture together?”

”Yeah, sure, kid! Get in here! So what do you do?”

“I’m a trainee at NXT.”

“…”

  • Paid Members
Posted

If you took a non-fan, who didn't know who either guy was, and told them that was a father and son I think they would genuinely believe you based on that photo.

Posted

On a local face book group someone was asking about the car in the photo and I noticed it was parked out a "WWE" cafe in a nearby beach town. Can't find any info about it but i'm assuming a WWE fan has ripped off the logo and wording to build a little coffee shop on the other side of the world.

 

I've uploaded the image but can never get them to show on the forum and the insert image from URL never works.

I am an idiot

here's the link

 

https://ibb.co/QPYpb50

Posted

Nope, don't think the original poster wanted to draw attention to that this time though just sharing a relevant looking building. ?.

I'm guessing it's not as fun as "The Bearded Clam" bar down the street.

Posted

Edward Evans, 1st Baron Mountevans. The gentleman charged with the responsibility of defining new rules for British Professional Wrestling, in 1946. Deemed necessary at the time, as pro-wrestling matches had effectively descended into bar-room brawls, with weapons etc...and jolly handsome he was too.

Commander-Evans-5126121136-99388b2868-o.

Posted
12 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Does anyone on here live in Vietnam?

I do, although at the opposite end of the country. Licensing laws as you'd expect here are a bit madcap, any family can just seemingly steal any old logo or shop name and throw it up on their front door and shazam, you have a new coffee shop. It's mostly seen with tourist agency shops, where a couple of places will flat-out just call their company exactly the same as the legit successful one down the street. ? But WWE is almost non-existent here so that's a new one to me!

  • Paid Members
Posted

When did Jacques last appear in the WWF. Surely not back in 1998? Any particular reason why he doesn't make appearances? The Mountie gimmick is made for popping up every now and again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...