Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Has he dropped a fair amount of weight? Looks much leaner than he did on Lucha Underground. 

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
8 hours ago, mim731 said:

Has he dropped a fair amount of weight? Looks much leaner than he did on Lucha Underground. 

Doesnt he have dementia?

  • Paid Members
Posted
17 minutes ago, HeavyT said:

Doesnt he have dementia?

Alzheimers apparently, I had no idea until now. 

Posted
21 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

I love that his birthday cake appears to be an Iceland‘s own brand strawberry cheesecake. No nonsense. Unlike his shoot interviews. 

Similar to Tanmy Syrch, its fascinating watching a pathological liar do their thing. Vamps is one of the best in that respect.

 

Posted
48 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Isn't this the time Brisco had the squits as told in Bret Hart's book? 

I believe everyone on that tour got sick in some way shape or form.
I think Yoko shat himself during a match with Bret and Bret only realised when Yoko went for the Banzai Drop. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

And they even somehow knew that I watched it naked with just a replica belt across my wadger.

  • Paid Members
Posted
6 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

And they even somehow knew that I watched it naked with just a replica belt across my wadger.

That belt cost a year of TVX subscriptions.

From what I've read. Somewhere.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...