The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

He thinks that we don’t need a vaccine for Covid-19 and can just pray it away thanks to Jesus. He might not tell you to fuck off to your face or have broken your mate’s pen, but he’s a bit of a gobshite.

Oh, and all that racist stuff

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Learn how not to be a racist? Fuck all this 'you can still admire the performer' anyone still listen to Lost Prophets? 

Wrestling is awful really and the majority of people here grew up watching in the 80's 90's so we find it hard to admit that most our heroes are fucking atrocious human beings. 

Look at the state of the track records of some of the top guys, it's disgusting. God bless Kevin Nash. 

I am full of ale, fuck Hogan. 

Edited by Joe Blog
Ale

3 hours ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Gonna get aggro here for Hogan but he will always be my no1 wrestler. 

I know he has his faults but in terms of fan friendly has there ever been anyone better. 

It may be totally snide but with his fans he always seems to be totally on it and 10000% into them. 

For me that's what i want in a 'star' the kinda guy who if you caught him having a shit at 4am would be totally a pro and a nice guya and be who'd you'd want him/her to be. 

They always say "never meet your idols" as it will be a disappointment, however with Hogan I think he wouldn't be..

Greatest worker ever in all aspects. 

Feel free to cain me for this 'love in' however the reality is I've never seen or heard of a bad fan reaction on Hogan and I think alot of wrestlers nowadays could learn from him. 

I'd imagine he's the reason half of the people on this forum got into wrestling. He was the first global mega star and still one of the most recognizable mufuggaz walking the planet. Plus his match with Rock at WMX9 is the single greatest piece of entertainment ever.

Edited by IronSheik

9 hours ago, HeavyT said:

I still like shinobi vs dragon ninja...

Worked with a yank that had a “Lost Prophets “ tattoo on his arm. He said he was a big fan when he was younger but hadn’t kept up to date with them and hadn’t been aware of the Ian Watkins story.

”Josh, have i a story for you !”

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

EGxThU6WkAAXzIL?format=jpg&name=large

Sonny Onoo's daughter wins show & tell!

What kind of school is that:

Egg projects, whatever the fuck that means, and seemingly two classes of art at 9:30 followed by music at 13:30