The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Danny Franchetti’s Jazzbox said:

There are a few I noticed in that picture that doubled up. Chris Jericho from 2000 as well as from 2008. Chuck Palumbo as Chuck and also from his tag team with Sean O’Haire, and Billy Gunn has 3 entries:

- Billy & Chuck

- Dx

- Smoking Gunns

Three of Savage and Sherri (independently), JBL and Bob Holly, at least two of Paige, Becky, Barry Windham, Blue Meanie, HHH, Taker, OMG/Akeem, Kane and a ton of others.

Thanks Steve, I was doing my nut.

Edited by seph

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

How does he look older there than he does presenting Nitro in the mid-1990s?

The 70s hair, and the caterpillar (he's been clean-shaven pretty much his entire run, no?)

• Paid Members

Normally I can't stand that sort of stuff but it warmed the cockles of my heart. With the exception of Lana, not only did she get to main event but she didn't seem to get the memo on doss clothing to glam by starting out in a bikini but the selfish cow also got about 5 outfit changes.

2 minutes ago, ElCece said:

Normally I can't stand that sort of stuff but it warmed the cockles of my heart. With the exception of Lana, not only did she get to main event but she didn't seem to get the memo on doss clothing to glam by starting out in a bikini but the selfish cow also got about 5 outfit changes.

Yeah was thinking that lol

Gonna get aggro here for Hogan but he will always be my no1 wrestler. 

I know he has his faults but in terms of fan friendly has there ever been anyone better. 

It may be totally snide but with his fans he always seems to be totally on it and 10000% into them. 

For me that's what i want in a 'star' the kinda guy who if you caught him having a shit at 4am would be totally a pro and a nice guya and be who'd you'd want him/her to be. 

They always say "never meet your idols" as it will be a disappointment, however with Hogan I think he wouldn't be..

Greatest worker ever in all aspects. 

Feel free to cain me for this 'love in' however the reality is I've never seen or heard of a bad fan reaction on Hogan and I think alot of wrestlers nowadays could learn from him.