The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
On 4/4/2020 at 1:49 PM, wordsfromlee said:

Looks like it's been printed on a dinner plate

You know the breakfast buffet? Eat as much as you like but from a wrestlemania 7 attendance plate. See that? Wrestlemania 3. I keep it in my room. 

On 4/4/2020 at 8:43 PM, Snitsky's back acne said:

Fuck, that's insane. I remember Kudo eating another fireball in her match with Tsuchiya which burnt a lot of her hair off.

Yeah. That was probably her retirement match. She looked like she'd been comedy cartoon blown up after that.

• Awards Moderator

It's either a sign of isolation-madness or some other problem but I'm having quite good fun looking at all those faces. Loads of people in there multiple times, a fair few people I don't recognise at all (mostly people who I assume are low-level NXT or NXT-UK, and all the tiny faces at the top), and a surprising number of kids amongst everything else.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Just now, HarmonicGenerator said:

It's either a sign of isolation-madness or some other problem but I'm having quite good fun looking at all those faces. Loads of people in there multiple times, a fair few people I don't recognise at all (mostly people who I assume are low-level NXT or NXT-UK, and all the tiny faces at the top), and a surprising number of kids amongst everything else.

By "personalities" I'm guessing they mean "gimmicks" hence you get 1-2-3 Kid as well as X-Pac, Demolition Smash and Repo Man, JBL and APA Bradshaw and so on.