Snitsky's back acne Posted April 4, 2020 Posted April 4, 2020 Fuck, that's insane. I remember Kudo eating another fireball in her match with Tsuchiya which burnt a lot of her hair off.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted April 5, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2020 On 4/4/2020 at 1:49 PM, wordsfromlee said: Looks like it's been printed on a dinner plate You know the breakfast buffet? Eat as much as you like but from a wrestlemania 7 attendance plate. See that? Wrestlemania 3. I keep it in my room.
KingofSports Posted April 6, 2020 Posted April 6, 2020 On 4/4/2020 at 8:43 PM, Snitsky's back acne said: Fuck, that's insane. I remember Kudo eating another fireball in her match with Tsuchiya which burnt a lot of her hair off. Yeah. That was probably her retirement match. She looked like she'd been comedy cartoon blown up after that.
Magnum Milano Posted April 7, 2020 Posted April 7, 2020 Stolen from Twitter. Every WWE personality from 1979 to today (allegedly).
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted April 7, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2020 3 minutes ago, scratchdj said: Where's Dink? Odd considering the double Doinked
Danny Franchetti’s Jazzbox Posted April 7, 2020 Posted April 7, 2020 There are a few I noticed in that picture that doubled up. Chris Jericho from 2000 as well as from 2008. Chuck Palumbo as Chuck and also from his tag team with Sean O’Haire, and Billy Gunn has 3 entries: - Billy & Chuck - Dx - Smoking Gunns
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 7, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted April 7, 2020 What's that belt Tyler Breeze is holding in the front row?
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted April 7, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2020 @HarmonicGenerator Pretty sure it's the UpUpDownDown title from Woods Youtube channel.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 7, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2020 1 hour ago, scratchdj said: Where's Dink?
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted April 7, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2020 I'm impressed that on a collage of 1000s of wrestlers, Eddie Dennis is still winning the 'most cringeworthy facial expression' award.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 7, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted April 7, 2020 It's either a sign of isolation-madness or some other problem but I'm having quite good fun looking at all those faces. Loads of people in there multiple times, a fair few people I don't recognise at all (mostly people who I assume are low-level NXT or NXT-UK, and all the tiny faces at the top), and a surprising number of kids amongst everything else.
Magnum Milano Posted April 7, 2020 Posted April 7, 2020 Just now, HarmonicGenerator said: It's either a sign of isolation-madness or some other problem but I'm having quite good fun looking at all those faces. Loads of people in there multiple times, a fair few people I don't recognise at all (mostly people who I assume are low-level NXT or NXT-UK, and all the tiny faces at the top), and a surprising number of kids amongst everything else. By "personalities" I'm guessing they mean "gimmicks" hence you get 1-2-3 Kid as well as X-Pac, Demolition Smash and Repo Man, JBL and APA Bradshaw and so on.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.