Sign in to follow this  
EdgarTheSlouch

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

2 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Looks like a jacked up santa! 

Could make a film out of that.

Him being overweight doesn’t bother me, it’s the early morning drinkers stubble/mascara combo, with accompanying failed, fake tit job that morbids my curiosity.

13 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Him being overweight doesn’t bother me, it’s the early morning drinkers stubble/mascara combo, with accompanying failed, fake tit job that morbids my curiosity.

It's a marvellous smorgasbord of dreadful; the fucked up nips, the shit tattoos, the half finished clown make-up, the gut and bicep combo, the stupid belt. 

State of it. 

It's fucking brilliant is what it is. Gloriously dreadful. There are a lot less wrestlers these days than ever before that stand out in a crowd, and Jericho, looking like that, and carrying on the way he does, most certainly doesn't blend in.

If you saw him in public in that clobber you would have to think he's either an oddball drunk rockstar, an oddball drunk actor or an oddball drunk wrestler. He's pretty much all of the above type of oddball's, and God bless him for it.

It's the ratty, matted, wispy hair that makes it. What a state. But I'm with @WeeAl, I'll take it over black trunks and kickpads.

He looks like he doesn't give a toss what anyone thinks, but actually thinks he looks great all the same. 

Exactly what a heel wrestler should do. Boss.