The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Ha ha, I was actually trying to show someone that Sandman was once jacked (ala ecw return) and that Taker pic was a byproduct. 

As a whole I'm a BIG Taker fan but that look he sported around the end of  American badass period just turned me right off. 

I remember hating it back then but I didn't remember it looking quite so shit! 

• Paid Members

Hey @thevestofdeanambrose maybe edit your post and pop the the artists insta tag in the post. 
That’s not a dig at you, just always better for the artist when people add them when sharing. There’s loads of other great wrestling art on their page too.

https://instagram.com/halhaneyart?igshid=19is5z04penbm 

@halhaneyart 

2C24450D-C40D-4C00-B011-4CE055EBF6D7.jpeg

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Hey @thevestofdeanambrose maybe edit your post and pop the the artists insta tag in the post. 
That’s not a dig at you, just always better for the artist when people add them when sharing. There’s loads of other great wrestling art on their page too.

https://instagram.com/halhaneyart?igshid=19is5z04penbm 

@halhaneyart 

2C24450D-C40D-4C00-B011-4CE055EBF6D7.jpeg

Brilliant stuff. Never dawned on me particularly at the time that only 2/5 of them are actually Canadian. 

• Paid Members

I wonder how many 'national' stables have contained all wrestlers from the desired nation. The Russians contained precisely zero (but for obvious reasons tbf), TNA's original Team Canada had Jack Evans, WCW's Team Canada was mostly American and whilst Imperium isn't tied to a specific nation, it's clearly a German-speaking collective with a random Italian that has a non-Italian sounding surname. 

• Paid Members

That amazing stable we all dearly miss, the League of Nations, was legit.

You're right though, it's a pro-wrestling staple. I just think it was so brilliantly done that it didn't matter at all that only the harts were actually Canadian.