Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 22, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2020 "ecw the sandman"
JakeRobertsParoleOfficer Posted February 22, 2020 Posted February 22, 2020 Ha ha, I was actually trying to show someone that Sandman was once jacked (ala ecw return) and that Taker pic was a byproduct. As a whole I'm a BIG Taker fan but that look he sported around the end of American badass period just turned me right off. I remember hating it back then but I didn't remember it looking quite so shit!
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted February 24, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2020 I’ve collated some Randy Savage graffiti. That was a wormhole I wasn’t expecting. Here you go.
thevestofdeanambrose Posted February 24, 2020 Posted February 24, 2020 Continuing the Macho theme saw this on IG today.
IronSheik Posted February 25, 2020 Posted February 25, 2020 The man had iconic style and energy. What a wrestler. He's on the Mount Rushmore of wrestling for me.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted February 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2020 Hey @thevestofdeanambrose maybe edit your post and pop the the artists insta tag in the post. That’s not a dig at you, just always better for the artist when people add them when sharing. There’s loads of other great wrestling art on their page too. https://instagram.com/halhaneyart?igshid=19is5z04penbm @halhaneyart
Paid Members Maverick Posted February 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2020 Savage-DDP is the greatest feud in the history of wrestling. I will die on this hill.
Guest Posted February 25, 2020 Posted February 25, 2020 The "La Parka" match alone puts it in the conversation, at least.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2020 5 hours ago, Maverick said: Savage-DDP is the greatest feud in the history of wrestling. I will die on this hill. Amen.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2020 6 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said: Hey @thevestofdeanambrose maybe edit your post and pop the the artists insta tag in the post. That’s not a dig at you, just always better for the artist when people add them when sharing. There’s loads of other great wrestling art on their page too. https://instagram.com/halhaneyart?igshid=19is5z04penbm @halhaneyart Brilliant stuff. Never dawned on me particularly at the time that only 2/5 of them are actually Canadian.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted February 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2020 Yeah. Davey Boy being plastered in Union Jack from his head to his balls was quite subtle!
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2020 1 minute ago, PunkStep said: Yeah. Davey Boy being plastered in Union Jack from his head to his balls was quite subtle! You saying the British Bulldog isn't a Canadian then?
Paid Members PunkStep Posted February 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2020 I wonder how many 'national' stables have contained all wrestlers from the desired nation. The Russians contained precisely zero (but for obvious reasons tbf), TNA's original Team Canada had Jack Evans, WCW's Team Canada was mostly American and whilst Imperium isn't tied to a specific nation, it's clearly a German-speaking collective with a random Italian that has a non-Italian sounding surname.
Sheffbag Posted February 25, 2020 Posted February 25, 2020 TNA's British Invasion? mind you that was only 3 people so i'll go for Kaientai
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2020 That amazing stable we all dearly miss, the League of Nations, was legit. You're right though, it's a pro-wrestling staple. I just think it was so brilliantly done that it didn't matter at all that only the harts were actually Canadian.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.