Sign in to follow this  
EdgarTheSlouch

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

If he was actually in the mag itself it would probably get far more than 70p as a 'curiousity'

/AFAF

Edited by seph

Ah if I stood across the ring from that I'd punch him in the fuckin head. It's embarrassing and nobody that sees him for the first time will go 'wow he looks like a cool badass wrestler'. My 16yo bro could take him! 

15 hours ago, Michael_3165 said:

Ah if I stood across the ring from that I'd punch him in the fuckin head. It's embarrassing and nobody that sees him for the first time will go 'wow he looks like a cool badass wrestler'. My 16yo bro could take him! 

Is anyone trying to present him as a "cool badass wrestler", though? Were we supposed to think Spike Dudley "looks like a cool badass wrestler"?

12 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Is anyone trying to present him as a "cool badass wrestler", though? Were we supposed to think Spike Dudley "looks like a cool badass wrestler"?

You're arguing with Mickeynumbers. He's only one step up from C-Rock.

It must be great to be RVD. 

I'm actually looking forward to seeing if he incorporates his mid-life crisis into his new heel gimmick in TNA.

75009067_1172181962983076_8852055913498935296_n.jpg

On 10/25/2019 at 9:12 AM, BomberPat said:

Presenting him anything is a joke. 

7 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said:

Presenting him anything is a joke. 

Why are you so bothered? Why are you letting a 5'2 guy get under your skin so much?

It's really confusing.

WWE have done more to make wrestling look shit than anything that Marko Stunt and Spike Dudley have done. Stunt could powerbomb Jericho and win the title next week* but it still won't be as bad as Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon at 'Mania 26.

*I love Marko, BTW. Tons of potential in him.

Edited by Accident Prone

I can't fucking stand him. Not because of his size or he exposes the business or whatever, it's just that I find him such an annoying shit.

And he's supposed to be the babyface. Fuck off mate.