Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

He looks like he doesn't give a toss what anyone thinks, but actually thinks he looks great all the same. 

Exactly what a heel wrestler should do. Boss. 

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Thought I’d share this with you. A handful of you know I’ve got a collection of random pieces of merch from over the years. Some of it is ridiculous quite frankly. This however is one of my favourite pieces. It’s not the rarest or most expensive, but it’s a special piece for me. It’s an original proof shot of Earthquake on Wrestling challenge, that Tom Buchanan took. I love it because I’m a big fan of Tenta and had the pleasure of nattering with him during the WrestleCrap days, but also because we became friendly with Tom in recent years following an interview we did with him, so to obtain one of his original proof shots, from a random trader, that he won’t have seen 30 years is a proper feel good.

 

CCA2142E-BF7B-42FD-A2C2-8B383897A441.jpeg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...