Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
11 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

Does he think he’s a WWE 2K game character?

“Today I’m Jannetty ‘98. Tomorrow I might be Jannetty ‘91.” 

The 98 wasn't the year but the number of soma's he had ingested that day.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I want them to save Morrison’s return for the Royal Rumble, where he does a greatest hits of mad spots that avoid his feet hitting the floor.

Posted
20 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I want them to save Morrison’s return for the Royal Rumble, where he does a greatest hits of mad spots that avoid his feet hitting the floor.

While Kofi just quietly eliminates himself and walks off.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Recent photo of some of the WWE production crew;

EL9uUgNWsAEDLLH?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Matches being laid out by Abyss, Sonjay Dutt, Jason Jordan and Pat Buck, absolutely guaranteed to be star-makers. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

"Smile, honey. Smile like you're a seagull and the camera is a cone of chips."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...