Wideload90 Posted October 17, 2019 Posted October 17, 2019 Some photos worthy of this thread. Is there anyone who can make shaq look small?
Paid Members Slapnut Posted October 17, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2019 On 10/15/2019 at 5:39 PM, scratchdj said: The Rock, Vince, Chyna and Kane being weird. Didn’t she recreate this photo in a film some years later?
Rey_Piste Posted October 18, 2019 Posted October 18, 2019 12 hours ago, Wideload90 said: Some photos worthy of this thread. Is there anyone who can make shaq look small? Yao Ming.
BrodyGraham Posted October 18, 2019 Posted October 18, 2019 19 minutes ago, LSM said: I really want to see a disgruntled Geordie ex pat hanging around arenas, dressed as the Crow, singing 'Every Breath You Take', now.
WyattSheepMask Posted October 19, 2019 Posted October 19, 2019 “What Could it be?” - a dead child? Taker seems to be melting too
AnotherCrapUsername Posted October 19, 2019 Posted October 19, 2019 His autobiography is my bet. Now he seems to be more open to appearances, why not? Just in time for Christmas as well
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted October 19, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted October 19, 2019 They really are burying Shorty G, aren’t they?
DavidB6937 Posted October 19, 2019 Posted October 19, 2019 6 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said: They really are burying Shorty G, aren’t they? Depends what you consider to be a burial. Sad thing is I honestly don't think they're trying to. They're giving him a lot of screen time and his match performance has been decent. Beyond the awful name he's doing alright. They're just incapable of managing him correctly.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted October 19, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted October 19, 2019 6 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Depends what you consider to be a burial. Sad thing is I honestly don't think they're trying to. They're giving him a lot of screen time and his match performance has been decent. Beyond the awful name he's doing alright. They're just incapable of managing him correctly. No... I... I meant... It was a shit gag about the size of that coffin Undertaker's carrying.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted October 19, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2019 Looks like the coffin they made for Winston in 1991.
DavidB6937 Posted October 19, 2019 Posted October 19, 2019 9 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said: No... I... I meant... It was a shit gag about the size of that coffin Undertaker's carrying. Fucks sake. Didn't even notice what topic this was. Forgive me.
Snitsky's back acne Posted October 20, 2019 Posted October 20, 2019 Damn, 'Flex' was a handsome devil. **SWOON**
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.